Cloud chaser,or not?

I have 3 mods and 3 atomizers that give me difference results depending on my mood, where I'll be vaping, as well as, what I'll be doing while I vape.

With my 3 mods I have:

A Cloud Chaser

A Flavor Chaser

and a vape in balance with clouds and flavor

My mood dictates what type of vape I want to produce

Where I'll be vaping asks the question "would a storm cloud be too much for where I am?"

Lastly what I'll be doing ask the question "would a lightning cloud be in the way of what I'm currently doing?"

If I'm in a crowded public place I do not want to be puffing clouds everywhere and causing too much unwanted attention.
Or if I'm driving I don't want to hotbox my car or mistakenly exhale in front of my face to obstruct my view of driving.

This is why I have 3 builds to my liking.

My Cloud Chaser:
Brass Nemesis Clone | 18650 mode | Igo-W w/ clear cap | dual nano dragon coil | cotton wick | 0.4 ohms

My Flavor Chaser:

Hammer Mod | 18350 mode | Kayfun Lite | single chimney coil | cotton wick | 1.2 ohms

My In-between:

SS Nemesis Clone | 18490 mode | RSST rba | SS cable | 0.8 ohms

• 4 weeks later...

I wasn't a cloudy till I got my first rda. Now... I've been researching TONS of coil builds and experimenting till I get those massive clouds! As long as the flavor stays rich, I'll chase em! Lol

I've fallen down the rebuildable "rabbit hole"! Now I'm fully Darkside! I gave all but one of my pt style tanks to my wife. Even gifted ger my MVP. Lol

I wasn't a cloudy till I got my first rda. Now... I've been researching TONS of coil builds and experimenting till I get those massive clouds! As long as the flavor stays rich, I'll chase em! Lol

I've fallen down the rebuildable "rabbit hole"! Now I'm fully Darkside! I gave all but one of my pt style tanks to my wife. Even gifted ger my MVP. Lol

I have to admit, I'm a closet cloud chaser. I didn't fully realize it till a few days ago when I noticed my wife fanning a cloud so she could see me when talking to me... Lol

I think its neat but it's not for me. To each his / her own. I think the one thing I need to invest into that would assist me in building coils is an inexpensive small battery operated drill for multiple wire twists. I like 3 strands of 32ga twisted then 8 wraps on a 5/64 drill bit for about a 1 ohm micro coil.