New here

zodiac3161969

Hey all just a quick shoutout....I recently (last sat) purchased my first vape mod and juices from altsmaoke in cinci and proud to say after leaving the store i havent touched a gigarette since...Yayyy me :guitar: Anyway....loving my (mvp2). The names Scott but my friends call me Zodiac so feel free to use whichever:)

Glad to be here....

Welcome and congratulations on quitting smoking. You won't believe what a difference it will make in the way you feel in as little as two weeks and continuing to improve over the next few months. Everything gets better, taste, smell, energy, breathing and a bunch of other great benefits.

Plus you now won't smell like an ashtray, won't burn your clothes, car seats, won't have bad teeth, bad breath and a bunch of other benefits.

I have a friend who vapes so much cinnamon juice, that he basically reeks of it, and women flock to him like a magnet. Another benefit and it works equally well for men and women.

Anyway congrats for making such an important decision in your life. It is a defining moment you'll never forget!!