Let's make it short and sweet

VaporTrail

I am tobacco free , 7 days now. Never considered Vaping until I decided to quit. I bought a little pen called the "incredipen ". It's a refillable e liquid tank that screws to the batt. It works well enough for quick vapes here and there and I get an ok pull from it. One problem is it's soo new that there is no accessories for it , ie , no extra tanks for all my yummy juices. I want variety and convenience, I know I am difficult lol. Problem two, I want a good batt life and the ability to vape as big or small as I want , mainly big though. This little pen times out at 7 seconds and tastes burnt if I take the full 7 . Great for small time vapes, I will keep this guy around for the quickies at work or what not. I also got scammed on a (Cloud 2.0) I was duped into shelling out 75 bones and the guy told me it would vape e liquid with no problems. Well let's just say it doesn't perform to my noobi standards.

So long story short. Can anybody help save me hundreds of dollars on experimenting with garbage to find something worth while ? I want good taste, big vapes , good batt life, preferably portable but not limited to , and I only vape juice. no ground up dried stuff or waxes . I would appreciate your assistance and lets touch this topic off.

I have viewed and wondered about these and feel free to tell me about other good units ; Thank you , V.T .

Davinci Ascent

Vaporx xlt

B.A.M

joyetech evic ( seems useless to me at the moment but has potential)

Oh and I am really warming up to Epipes. like the Social Lites DES 601. the Brit one, not the china 601. and especially the stylish Epipes from Mycroft Milverton's Magnificent Electronic Pipes, but the ones I want on there are all sold.

Do any of these E pipes work worth a darn? I love the 601 and briar styles

The evic gives you many more options to add tanks. If you're willing to drop $250 on the davinci then I say go with the evic and get all the tanks you want. I think you'll find the vaporx xlt unsatisfactory

Edited by Bebop12

Thank you for taking the time to add your opinions. I appreciate it,:-). Do you think the Evic will be easy enough to understand and operate ? I have also read that you kinda have to understand ohms of cartomizers and how many volts to run with those or you won't have a good vaping experience. Do you think that's going to be an issue?

Thank you for taking the time to add your opinions. I appreciate it,:-). Do you think the Evic will be easy enough to understand and operate ? I have also read that you kinda have to understand ohms of cartomizers and how many volts to run with those or you won't have a good vaping experience. Do you think that's going to be an issue?

I think you can find a much better APV in the same price range as the EvIc, I own one used it daily for 4 months, lots of cool useless bells and whistles, a fragile control head wrapped in plastic, you don't dare drop one on a hard surface..and overall just a fair output/experience. But it comes with a battery and charging cable so no need to buy a charger or battery, yet, it charges slow, easier to have a charger and extra batts.

I nice starter is the MVP 2, VV/VW and integrated battery, lightweight..but after a couple years when the battery stops recharging, it's trashed.

I would suggest a VTR , Vamo or SVD for an APV.

Wait on the mods till you get more familiar with the basics, and then the APVs. It's a very small curve, so don't get frustrated, just go slow...

The vision spinner does sound and look rather nice. Thankyou.

And the Innoken products were on my list to start with but after reviews had told me that the mvp ( that's the one that caught my eye ) tends to leak profusely. If you have used them and had no bad leaking, then perhaps I may get one. They have stellar reviews from what I have seen. The svd is looking good as well. Thank you all soo much ! This definitely helps me narrow the search. I suppose it's just a matter of biting the bullet and ordering one .

Okay it's not a APV device that would leak, just the tank/atty you put on it, and yes the iclear30 can leak, just like any other tank, but not worth taking it out of your choices. I love my VTR, but the Iclear30s leaks if I look at it, so it use what I like with it, KTP2s and davide minis...

excellent point, what's a little leakage here and there lol. I guess it "Depends"? bad pun I know. So I am looking into buying the svd or vtr. I like the reviews on them and they are sexy as H. E. Double hockey sticks . But I only find out that I am unable to order on Innokin website. What gives? Do you know of a Reputable site to order from? Or am I stuck with Ebay and Fasttech? and you probably already know this but Innokin says they have never sold to the fasttech so beware of fakes.

But I only find out that I am unable to order on Innokin website. What gives? Do you know of a Reputable site to order from? Or am I stuck with Ebay and Fasttech?.

You just find a dealer, a rep

Google it.

There are a large handfull of reputable dealers mentioned on this site

Discount vapers

Mad vapes

Sweetvapes

Vapedudes

Ecig supply

Lite cig usa

Veteran vaper

Tons of them out there. Let your google do the googling. :)