What is a good rda build to start with?

vaporraper

So i got my 1st rda and love it!! I tried the coil it came with and it did pritty good but if corse i had to rip it out and build one of my own..ive basically ben doing what u call a nano coil i beleave..i small tight rap with the rap's touching and then just puting some cotton around it..Posted Image

The coil seems to be doing ok,i made it 1.4 ohm's..anyway i dont have a to much experince with deferent builds or materials and was wondering what u builders out there preffer to build and what u whould suggest for me to build??

The info is always apreciated!! :-)

The diver coil (my own name lol) is a hybrid between the tiger and the dragon coil and it's fantastic. Twisted 28g kanthal and .7mm flat wire, wick it like the dragon cool and bam!!! Awesome vape !!!

Are u saying to twist the 28g first and then twist it with the flat? Ive only got .5 flat right now so im gana hafta grab some .7

Nah twist them together. And you could use the .5 just make sure to take a reading on the coil before using it.

Ive got 30g and 32g and cant realy sub-ohm yet so what do u think would b beter?never tried twisting the wire yet but deff interested in trying it..i would asume that after twisting them together u cant make a micro coil so just make sure the raps are even??

Thank's for the help,i realy do apreciate it!!

So i did use the twisted 30g and .5 ribbin on my rsst and used a cotton wick instead of mesh..i made the coil 1.5 and of corse with cotton theres no hot spots or anything like that and its vaping better than ever! I also drilled it out to get better air flow.

Super happy with the results!!! I actualy ben useing it instead of my rda witch was glued to my mod since i got it..

Thanks for the advice IMEDICx90!!