General List of RBAs and everything rebuidlable!

IMEDICx90

Okay, so say you went with, say, an RSST, since it's a top wicking system, do I understand this right, um, either ss mesh "cable" or silica wick length has to go down through the hole into the juice, is that right?

And is this one that has to stay upright, or can I lie it down on my desk, take it out with me where it would be with my VTR or MVP in my purse, etc.? Getting an RBA, debating which to get.

Okay, so say you went with, say, an RSST, since it's a top wicking system, do I understand this right, um, either ss mesh "cable" or silica wick length has to go down through the hole into the juice, is that right?

And is this one that has to stay upright, or can I lie it down on my desk, take it out with me where it would be with my VTR or MVP in my purse, etc.?  Getting an RBA, debating which to get.

You are right with the rsst you have to have a wick go down in the tank and you have to have it upright or it will leak the only rebuildables that you can lay on their side is the ones like the kayfun or aqua and ones like that

I was having problems wicking the cotton at 0.8 ohms
When I used it at 1.3 ohms it was perfect, chain vaping with no problems or dry hits

I'm using my RSST as one that gets good flavor and a good amount of vapor.

So I tried different things that would work at around 0.8 because that was my resistance aim and found out that the SS cable with 3 wraps iirc is great

I'm running cotton still on my other two atomizers [Kayfun Lite & Igo-W]

I was having problems wicking the cotton at 0.8 ohms

When I used it at 1.3 ohms it was perfect, chain vaping with no problems or dry hits

I'm using my RSST as one that gets good flavor and a good amount of vapor.

So I tried different things that would work at around 0.8 because that was my resistance aim and found out that the SS cable with 3 wraps iirc is great

I'm running cotton still on my other two atomizers [Kayfun Lite & Igo-W]

Thanks for the aswers and the quick response!! Also for the kayfun anawer!!

Thanks for the aswers and the quick response!! Also for the kayfun anawer!!

They are RDA's they are reliable and have a very small chamber so typically a better flavor. Only problem is, the deck is so small you might have a tough time rebuilding it. :/

Is there anything wrong with rebuildables on a device like a VTR? I've been seeing RBA this, and RDA that all over the place. I'm curious and want to give them a try. I've done my fair share of research and I know the best device is a mech. But right now I do not have the money to get one AND a rebuildable.

Just wondering. Thanks! :alien:

Is there anything wrong with rebuildables on a device like a VTR? I've been seeing RBA this, and RDA that all over the place. I'm curious and want to give them a try. I've done my fair share of research and I know the best device is a mech. But right now I do not have the money to get one AND a rebuildable.

Just wondering. Thanks! :alien:

You can do rebuildables on your VTR, but you may not be able to go lower than 0.8 ohms. 0.8 is the lowest I've seen the VTR go. But, you can build coils for your rebuildables that aren't sub-ohm too! It's fun! Hone your coil building skills above the 1.2 threshold till you get consistent. Then... Hello Dark Side! Happy Vaping!

Sweet! Glad to hear. I've been thinking about it for a long time and have been drooling over amazing builds. I'm excited to try now! Eventually I'll buy a mech: but, like I said, It's just not in the budget as of now.

I hate to even ask this. But has anyone shopped at http://www.vaporbreak.com/en/? A buddy referred me to them for cheap (and I mean CHEAP) Mechs. I'm wary, to say the least, when it comes to ridiculously cheap items. Especially in something like vapes. I know cheap means problems, but for the sake of sub-ohming, why not give it a shot. I've got the correct battery. (Sony 18650 30a)

I'm obviously not looking for something amazing at that price. Just something temporary to help me learn coil building that will allow me to sub-ohm where my VTR won't.

What do you guys think?

That is the reason for my second post! I found fasttech and have decided to buy there. :) I'm excited to see how things work out with them. If all goes well, I may become a big customer!

just be aware in shipping times, it can sometimes take a while for stuff to get to you. and be careful ordering batteries because they may never get through customs

I have no intentions of ordering batteries. Too many horror stories. I have no idea if china is like eBay for batteries, but I don't really want to find out. I'll continue to buy my batteries from MVS. I really don't need any right now. Just recently I received my Sony VTC4. And I already had another one. Plus all my 18350s from my mVari. So I'm pretty much set.

• 1 year later...