Is it me or is rda's king?

vaporraper

Picked one up the other day and man does it pack a punch...flavor has ben great and it gives a cloud for being so small... Its dripper style and i wasent sure if rba means anything rebuildable like my rsst or if u call the driping style something else..anyway heres a pic.Posted Image

Kitty likes it to!! ;)

I wouldn't say that RBA/RDA's are king as looks and taste are both subjective. I would assume that majority of the rebuilding community would think that they are the best thing since sliced bread, however I think the majority of the vaping community as a whole are not into rebuilding and are quite happy to call their various devices "clearomizer's" as "king".

I got two RDA's, one at 0.5ohms and the other around 0.7ohms. It sure does pack a punch and it's too much for me when I drip 6mg nicotine juice. I use 0mg nic and it's much easier for me to vape. I also need to make the air holes bigger which supposedly will make the draw airy, not has hot, and lessen the punch.

Looks like ive gata pick up some super low/mabe no nic...thats not the 1st time i herd that about to much nic when doing sub-ohm..

What do think i should shoot for as far as ohm's when i do get my mech and better rda's?i also have the sony 30 amp otw also,not sure if i should sub right away or mabe just keep it around .8/1.0 ohm..

Thanks for the feedback guys,always apreciated!!! And ure probably spot on dragongunner! :)

Looks like ive gata pick up some super low/mabe no nic...thats not the 1st time i herd that about to much nic when doing sub-ohm..

What do think i should shoot for as far as ohm's when i do get my mech and better rda's?i also have the sony 30 amp otw also,not sure if i should sub right away or mabe just keep it around .8/1.0 ohm..

Thanks for the feedback guys,always apreciated!!! And ure probably spot on dragongunner! :)

Go for it and pickup a lower nic level and give it a try. It's about experimenting and finding out what you like. When i drip with 6mg nic it gave me a dizzy head spin kind of sensation in a relatively short time. I feel that the nic hits harder and faster near/at sub ohm. I don't get this sensation when vaping at 1.5ohms or above on my RBA's.

I enjoy my vapes around 1.0-2.5ohms w/nic juice

Edited by sparc

See, just had to post here for two reasons. First, I'm not a rebuilder, I'm doing well just sort of taking the coil apart to burn them off after washing them so they can be recycled and useful again. For me, the king would be KPT2s!

See, just had to post here for two reasons.  First, I'm not a rebuilder, I'm doing well just sort of taking the coil apart to burn them off after washing them so they can be recycled and useful again.  For me, the king would be KPT2s!

Have you gave the rba/rda's a try yet? To me the rda is almost 2 good 2 b true!! Great flavor and plenty of vape..

Kpt2 was a big let down to me because i couldent screw them down all the way and still get airflow!! Turned me right off from them and i thought u was gana love it..

i love my RDA the igo-w and my RBA the kayfun lite. im looking getting a couple more. has anyone tryed the T1 yet?

Glad to here u like both cause ive got a mech mod and igo otw,should b here soon..i also have a kayfun otw from slowteck and its the one with adjustable airflow..my buddy has one thats not adjustable and it seems to work pritty well..imo it kinda makes pro style tanks close to the botom of the barel..

Glad to here u like both cause ive got a mech mod and igo otw,should b here soon..i also have a kayfun otw from slowteck and its the one with adjustable airflow..my buddy has one thats not adjustable and it seems to work pritty well..imo it kinda makes pro style tanks close to the botom of the barel..

The kayfun lite + is the one with adjustable air flow and it's a nice tank.

I ordered the Aqua (clone) RBA that has adjustable airflow and juice flow control. Kinda excited about that and it's only $20 at slowtech

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...