What's Your Resolution for 2014?

2014 New Years' Resolution ..... To not make any more resolutions. If I wanted to start/stop/finish/redo/ anything I'd already have it under control ....... or forgotten about it.

Edited by aufin

Piece of junk stupid computer wouldn't let me go back and edit, so ......... as to vapn', that'll take it's own course. As long as I don't go back to them there nasty coffin nails, everything'll be just peachy. After 8 months fo doing without them I don't expect that'll happen.

Quite a few years ago I made a New Year's resolution: Never make anymore New Year's resolutions.

So far, so good. I finally figured out that I was only setting myself up to fail even if I would've done that resolution on my own. Just knowing the resolution was there made me want to break it. :D

Quite a few years ago I made a New Year's resolution: Never make anymore New Year's resolutions.

So far, so good. I finally figured out that I was only setting myself up to fail even if I would've done that resolution on my own. Just knowing the resolution was there made me want to break it. :D

Same here. I mean, how many of us made quitting smoking resolutions how many years in a row? Sometimes, I might make a goal.....but not a resolution, not "resolving" to do something, but to TRY to do something more or better, or whatever, but I don't only make those for New Years.

jeffb, can I change that to be a bit&* to some people? And of course, it has the wrong year on it.

REally, I swear I'm nice to some people, you can tell that. But there are idiots out there waiting for my wrath, I swear it. I've learned not to get into religious fights in facebook, unless it's on a CLOSED debate forum, so the general populace cannot read what I wrote, but then again, I de-friended the two guys that gave me the most problems outside of lists, because they TAUNTED me, TRYING to get me into religious discussions, and then getting mad when I did. One guy was unfortunately my BFF of forever's step dad, but she said even his own sister de-friended him because he just didn't get that you don't get into arguments on facebook, much less insulting ones, lol.