can someone start a new contest

Cjcrf

• 2 weeks later...

Several happening now via FB, Nicquid has a $200 running now!

Any others Troy? I checked out Nicquid's page and entered the contest, but truthfully, just ordering the smallest size of everything I couldn't come up $200, so it would have to be over time (possibly a long time). There are some flavors in the menthol burst line that I would LOVE without the menthol burst, I wonder if they could leave that out?

Hey Spydre as to Facebook there is a facebook group you can join called Marci's Madness Vaping contest and Fun and different vape contest are posted there daily just about.. once you are accepted in group if u stumble upon a contest from a gender you have to share with the group etc. That way there are more eyes out there etc. Mod Envy is also on Nova Broadcasting on Vaughn Tv tonight @ 10 pm unto about 1230 a.m. But there has been about 878 people in chat trying to win. I have not won a thing but enjoy the show and chance to win juice, mods and drip tip from Envision, sometimes they give away Jack stands or wraps for your Mod. COME join me tonight. Joe Petner usually has a guest on as well as regulars like Tiny, Smokie Joe, Walter Sharples and Mandycat. Just remember to be signed into chat to be eligible for the random drawings. There are some immature chatters in the audience so just ignore that part of it. Lol. Hopefully we get to see some of them banned occasionally. You connect to Vaughn via internet kind of like tv land for free. Maybe someone in here can link you all to the page