More Smoke That An Analog.

Sinikal

Hey guys! Ive had alot of people tell me it looks like im blowing out a lot more smoke than a regular analog. :thumbsup: A lot of people i run into at the club i DJ at are interested in this because of the mass amount of vapor that comes out of my VP1, 510, or my Janty Stick. Anyone noticed this? I actually like the fact im blowing out a huge vapor cloud because my initial thought on switching to e-cigs is that it wouldn't produce the same effect. I like! And it seems as of late, ive been sitting in front of my T.V trying to make the thickest and biggest cloud come out when i exhale :showoff:

You know I think it has something to do with the lighting. In a dark room with a tv on or in a dark club with lighting the vapor seems to be more visible than smoke. I also find my self watching more tv at night to watch the vapor clouds reflect off the tv light.

i think the reason i am doing so well with this is the vapor. i loved blowing clouds of smoke when i smoke analogs. so vapor production is a big thing thing with me. now if i can just figure out how to blow smoke rings!!

So funny hubby and i were talkiing about this today. I love when you let the vapor out of your mouth kinda slow and it sits in like a little cloud right in front of you, smoke smelled bad so you never wanted it near your face so youd blow it out with power. Vapor you just kinda release you dont force it away.

i think the reason i am doing so well with this is the vapor. i loved blowing clouds of smoke when i smoke analogs. so vapor production is a big thing thing with me. now if i can just figure out how to blow smoke rings!!

smoke rings on the 510 rocks :thumbsup: ... I picked it up when I was an analog smoker.

just visualize the letter "O" ;)

• 10 years later...