*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

I love Twisted builds! Just wish I could go dual twisted in my Patriot. I could drill the posts bigger, but I ain't gonna. I'll wait till I get my patriot clones in to do that. I don't wanna screw up my authentic one. I don't feel bad about ruining a $6 clone, but my wife would hurt me if I mess up a $60 one! Lol

Ok, I have my dual nano dragons built and wicked properly. When I juice em up and fire em, the vapor shoots out like they're supposed too. I'm using the same juice as one of my other builds that really throws the vapor. But with my dragons, very little and lite vapor production. The juice I'm using is damn near 100% VG. The only thing I can think of that I did wrong is my openings are facing out instead of in. Should that make that big of a diff?

Ok, I have my dual nano dragons built and wicked properly. When I juice em up and fire em, the vapor shoots out like they're supposed too. I'm using the same juice as one of my other builds that really throws the vapor. But with my dragons, very little and lite vapor production. The juice I'm using is damn near 100% VG. The only thing I can think of that I did wrong is my openings are facing out instead of in. Should that make that big of a diff?

Got a video or picture?

Update: So, I reversed the direction of the nano dragons. The upward open ends are pointed to the center now. Vapor is much better now. Still not as much as my other build, but better.

I think I narrowed down the problem. It has to be the nature of the igo-w3s airflow holes being at the bottom the deck and cap. I'll vape it for now, but I'm probably gonna switch the dragons over to the nimbus due to its airholes are higher in the cap.