*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

Trooper! I've got to where I cannot stand using 28 ga. Maybe its the kanthal I buy but I find it impossible to work with. Even after torching it its super springy

it took me about an hour to do.... its really annoying... I just made 2 single coils and then screwed them one into the other. they came out tight and it worked.

im on the hunt for some 20 to 24g kenthal because this 28mm tobh is so big its got some wicked potential.

Im probably gonna go back to a single strand build though... its not producing as much as I had hoped...

Edited by christov11

it took me about an hour to do.... its really annoying... I just made 2 single coils and then screwed them one into the other. they came out tight and it worked.

im on the hunt for some 20 to 24g kenthal because this 28mm tobh is so big its got some wicked potential.

Im probably gonna go back to a single strand build though... its not producing as much as I had hoped...

Talk about a build I will never ever attempt.

4 Strand Parallel Coil Build: http://youtu.be/Cl1Aih_RFe4

Yeah 4 strand 28 gauge parallel

18gauge, 7 wrap coming in at 0.2 ohms in my TOBH Atty. Flavor monster, decent clouds.

tu8umyru.jpg

What kind of batteries are you using Smith? I come up with about 21 amps on that sucker and thats a bit outside of a safety zone?

I`m curious, I might want to go below the .4 I`m using now, LOL.

R

Made this as soon as the VTC 4`s landed, actually made it before I went to collect the VTC 4`s from the posty, :?)

The slightly aged Gold Member (just like me, LOL)

large.jpg

large.jpg

Twisted 28 gauge on a 7-64`s.

large.jpg

large.jpg

She chucks............

large.jpg

With a cotton wick its like putting your mouth on the exhaust pipe of a pro fuel funny car. BUT, I`v since wicked it with rayon and it really smooths it out, by a huge factor it makes it much smoother with the rayon. Dont know why, its kinda sad really, but the flavor with rayon is so much better, and with no cotton pre-taste at all.

Cheers,

R

Seriously! I tried 20 guage 7 wrap which came out at about 0.2-0.24 and it was heating up too much for my liking...didnt feel safe!

I hear ya. They do make some heat, LOL.

By the time mines hot, its a really good indicator that I should set it down. B4 I turn green, Ha, ha.

R

What kind of batteries are you using Smith? I come up with about 21 amps on that sucker and thats a bit outside of a safety zone?

I`m curious, I might want to go below the .4 I`m using now, LOL.

R

I use Panasonics and Sony VTCs. I know I know...charts...graphs...etc.

My friends run 0.08 and sometimes lower, so I feel pretty safe. Plus a 2 second hit just about fills my lungs up so I'm not running it tooooo much per hit.