*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

I'm still trying to perfect that parallel coil. I did one once or twice and it was great. Using 26/28 ga kanthal in my Russian makes the coils very long...almost too long for the Russian deck. I'll try again as soon as I get rid of my current builds.

Nice and hot build for my morning coffee flavor e-juice. 28 gauge 14 wrap around the smallest dowel on my Kk vapetek coil jig. .76 ohms, nice, hot vape. OK vapor production.

zy6a2yzu.jpg

Straightened coils out and wicked

my3y7yhu.jpg

Vapor

7a2y7yse.jpg

tu6u6eta.jpg

Sorry for looking rough guys, just woke up and about to get a shower and head to work! Lol, you guys are lucky I put on a shirt and pants....

Almost ready for the day now...

Everything that I take is laid out. And I added a nice hit from a vertical microcoil in my aerotank. Much better than the stock coils!!

ze6uhypu.jpg

8y8e2u7u.jpg

My tools! Coil jig with the 3 dowels laid out, super sharp wire cutters, scissors, a double ended (flat and Phillips) screwdriver, ceramic pointed tip tweezers and my ohms reader!

ubeqape8.jpg

Time for a nice 8 hour work day [emoji106]

u8eta5at.jpg

Edited by Raptor Vaper

.2ohm duel build vid

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid264.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii164%2Fcrush02342002%2F022_zps7c74cc5e.mp4&title=">

New build guys lol

a3yba7ab.jpg

I need a life

Holy sheet! .15 ohm build. Lordy lordy it glows bright! 24ga 5 wrap sleeper coil (one continuous wire)

Macro coil

ejumapa7.jpg

3u9a6ane.jpg

Hang on let me wick it and vape her

The weather forecast predicts a lot of cloud cover tonight!

zy7avy7y.jpg

8agazeve.jpg

Lol! This is a 2 second puller!

Edited by Raptor Vaper

So, I have this problem where I build a good coil and continuously think I can make one that out performs the previous, but then it ends up not being as good and then I can't seem to build the one that was really good anymore lol. lately I have been using dual 26 guage on my nimbus, nothing fancy, but seems to be my most consistant build. I read through these and see all kinds of different stuff (all of which I have tried). Long story shortened, I havent built anything with 24 guage or lower, is it worth a try or should I stick with the hundreds of feet of 28 and 26 guage I have.

edit: additionally: what have you guys noticed as far as how the height of the coil from the base effects the build? is it best to keep it as close to level with the air holes as possible, or low to the base?

Edited by charles vapor

So, I have this problem where I build a good coil and continuously think I can make one that out performs the previous, but then it ends up not being as good and then I can't seem to build the one that was really good anymore lol. lately I have been using dual 26 guage on my nimbus, nothing fancy, but seems to be my most consistant build. I read through these and see all kinds of different stuff (all of which I have tried). Long story shortened, I havent built anything with 24 guage or lower, is it worth a try or should I stick with the hundreds of feet of 28 and 26 guage I have.

edit: additionally: what have you guys noticed as far as how the height of the coil from the base effects the build? is it best to keep it as close to level with the air holes as possible, or low to the base?

Personally I have found 24 to be the easiest to work with. I would suggest you try it. Honestly i dont think I will go back to the higher cage wires.