*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

Just a suggestion... Looks like you may have to much cotton there, try it with less cotton Though you will have to drip more often I think you will find you will get more vapor with less cotton. :)

next time I rewick it ill do less I just dont like dripping often which is why I used alot, but thanks for the suggestion I will give it a try.

Dual twisted 28g micro coils, 7 wraps @ .37ohm. I set this up on my SS Kraken, and it is the best vape I have ever had so far on any atomizer. The flavor and vapor production are out of this world.

IMG_20140501_190047_zpsma30eoxt.jpg

Edited by 3Rutez

Looks like the twisted wreckage from a driver's training video, lol. Would love to see a pic of it all wicked up. Nice job.

Edited by 3Rutez

The Helios was my first rda, very easy to build.

Yeah, it was one of a few I had laying in my vapin' takle box that didn't have a build in it. Was getting my Peterbilt worked on today, so I had some downtime to build for a few...um,...hours. Lol

Yeah, it was one of a few I had laying in my vapin' takle box that didn't have a build in it. Was getting my Peterbilt worked on today, so I had some downtime to build for a few...um,...hours. Lol

I like hearing about vaping truckers. It's also nice to have a good dripper to enjoy at the end of the day like a strong cigar. I'm sad I'm without one for a few weeks. I look forward to posting my vape mail and seeing up my new omega when it arrives.