Converted My First Analog Smoker

warthog

Sitting around a job site of a client puffing on my VP1 and he comes over and says "what the hell is that?"

While he chokes down an anolog I start to explain.

Borrom Line: He will be ordering an 801 from one of the venders on this site and his wife loves me.

Will work on my brother when he visits over the holidays.

If we all spread the love, maybe the FDA will Give in to the masses. Until then ???

I just got back from Wal-Mart. I keep getting stared at REALLY hard, but no ones had the nerve to approach me yet. My wife says I intimidate people the way I stand and walk around. Must be the New York Street kid thing. :whistle:

Sitting around a job site of a client puffing on my VP1 and he comes over and says "what the hell is that?"

While he chokes down an anolog I start to explain.

Borrom Line: He will be ordering an 801 from one of the venders on this site and his wife loves me.

Will work on my brother when he visits over the holidays.

If we all spread the love, maybe the FDA will Give in to the masses. Until then ???

Congrats on saving another life from EVIL TOBACCO!!! devil.gif

I converted my brother... I'm glad too because he has two young children that he needs to be around for..

I'm a bit jealous 'cause he bought one of the ubercool looking 510's.. metallic colors :thumbsup:

Me too. I got my 510 in and it two days time I had a husband and wife converted who had no intentions of ever quitting. Now they have turned the brother in-law on to it. Even told a patient about it.

I now have three girls at work ordering and maybe one more when she sees how well the others like it. They tried to order from Arno last week but, well we all know what is going on there with the nazi :devil: pp thing.

My husband is a gun smith and has had the same issue with them on any thing to do with guns, parts any thing. Personally I know it's a hassle but glad to see people moving away from them ( forced or not).

Me too. I got my 510 in and it two days time I had a husband and wife converted who had no intentions of ever quitting. Now they have turned the brother in-law on to it. Even told a patient about it.

I now have three girls at work ordering and maybe one more when she sees how well the others like it. They tried to order from Arno last week but, well we all know what is going on there with the nazi :devil: pp thing.

My husband is a gun smith and has had the same issue with them on any thing to do with guns, parts any thing. Personally I know it's a hassle but glad to see people moving away from them ( forced or not).

I didnt know Paypal went after gun parts too. Of course, before e cigs, I rarely used Paypal. I bought something off Amazon and it ttok me a freakin HOUR to set up my account, then didnt work. I HATE whats happening to this country. :shutup: