Happy Thanksgiving Vapor Talk

I want to wish everyone on Vapor Talk a Happy Thanksgiving. I want to take this opportunity to give thanks to all those VT members who have helped me successfully quit analogs and for helping me improve my vaping experience over the past 8 1/2 months. I'm missing Thanksgiving this year (overseas) so please have a huge plate of food for me.

May God bless you and your families.

Happy Turkey Day (or Duck Day, or Ham Day, or Turducken Day). In the doctor's office yesterday, a woman was telling me that her friend ordered a Turducken over the net and it was freaking $90. And that's just for the birds! I mean, I know people that don't spend that much on the meal! Well, if you don't go organic, you might spend that much on the meal.

I, too, appreciate all my Vapor Talk "family". You guys have given me such good advice since I put down analogs. I come here first before I go to even the B&M's that I trust.

And I agree, thank you, Dragon, for being overseas on this holiday. Am I correct in assuming you are military?

I also extend my Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all the Vapor Talk family's.

I'm always thankful for good friends and those that extend themselves out to others, helping without judgment for a common goal. A special Out to the people that can't be with their family's during this holiday You put your life on the line to help us all be safe.

I have to go get my Turkey on the BBQ. It is about 20 degrees and snowing.but, that don't stop us from grilling the bird. :laughing: Emmmm it's so worth it!

Edited by Compenstine

Taking a break from cleaning and food preparation to say HAPPY TURKEY DAY to all of you wonderful people. There is far too much to list that I am so thankful for, but I can say thanks to all of you for being such awesome individuals. THANK YOU! :)

Edited by 3Rutez

Oh my goodness, it was soooo nice. Yesterday, I'm pretty sure hubby didn't mean to wake me when he was getting put together and stuff after his shower at 8:30 yesterday morning. So it was nice when I got to REALLY sleep in today (getting used a new nighttime med and it knocks me the heck out). I woke up and the dog was curled up in hubby's spot on the bed. It's odd. If I get up first, the dog comes downstairs with me, goes out (sometimes), eats his breakfast (all the time) and then goes and snoozes on the couch until he feels it's time for hubby to get up. And this dog is undeniably hubby's dog. But when hubby gets up first, he goes downstairs, goes outside, and comes back up to our room until I get up - of course, with frequent stops in the oldest son's bedroom (when he's home) to wake him up (which usually starts around 5 am, lol). Hubby thinks it's because the dog thinks he needs to keep an eye on me.....he doesn't like it if I'm in the den after hubby has gone to bed, but there are ways around that.....but Dodger didn't see me have seizure until, oh, maybe 2 years ago, so we'd had him for a full year by then, and this habit of his had already started. But I'm rambling, as I tend to do. :)

Not to sure why but the quote feature has not been working for me lately... or the larger selection of Smilies...

Anyway... I'm in the sale boat as you Wizard... back to work. Actually I had to work via phone yesterday too :hope:

The holidays always mean long days too...

Sucks being on call 24/7.

Amen I love vacation days

I love vacation days from school (kids', hubby's). I have no reason to get up early unless I wake up on my own. Well, no, I take that back. This entire week was fall break week for my high schooler and my college guys (hubby and other son). Nope, up early almost every day, usually because of appointments, lol.