Couple questions, mostly flavor related

spydre

There are so many variables with me on this first question, I had to ask a wider population. First off, do any of you notice your flavor diminishing as your tank empties? If I get to a certain point on my glass tanks (haven't vaped an evod lately other than a few puffs), I noticed, quite by accident, that if juice leveln is on the lower end, my flavor is quite reduced. Now, I'm not sure how recently I noticed this, so I don't know whether to write it off as normal, as part of the issues with my MVP (more o THAT later), or my funky taste issues with seizures so close together. So I thought I'd ask if anyone ELSE experienced it.

Secondly, and I'm assuming this is a new weirdness with me, not just whenn I get up in the morning (excluding, usually, the mmiddle of the night), or go without vaping for a while, when I pick it up again, it may take up to a couple of hours before I find a juice that sitd right, or the flavor hits me right, before I can commit to vaping it for several hours. And even then it's, of course, a juice I've tried and discarded ultiple time during that period of time. Now morning, I can understand my outh's still dry from sleeping, but not between two and four hors, soketimes. Anyone else with this? And like I said, it does't even have to be due to sleep. Tonight, for a while, I was vaping much slower, and when I picked it op again, the same thing. A bit frustrating. Anyone else experienc this? I

I have a juice called caramel apple sometimes I take a hit and it's like wow that's really nice but 5 minutes later it's bloody awful.

I've tried in both tanks and the same so I have put that juice to the back of shelf for extreme emergencies only.

I get the same thing with the taste diminishing at about half a tank. What I think it is, is that I am just getting use to the flavor. So what I do, when I'm at home, is at 1/2 down when the taste gets humdrum I put that tank to the side and pick up another flavor and the new flavor will taste so good until it gets about half way down so I then put it to the side and get the other one that I had vaped 1/2 empty. Now that juice tastes great again until......

Second question I can't help you. When I wake up I just pick up the tank I was vaping when I went to bed. I have found a great way to make flavors that I don't like very much into tasty juice. Since I have a sweet tooth I bought a bottle of sweetener and I just add a drop or two per ML and it fixes any juice to be good. Hope that helped a little bit.

I have a juice called caramel apple sometimes I take a hit and it's like wow that's really nice but 5 minutes later it's bloody awful.

I've tried in both tanks and the same so I have put that juice to the back of shelf for extreme emergencies only.

Caramel apple sounds good. But then again I like caramel anything. :hope:

It's possibly the worst juice I've tried :(

You can have it if you want it I'm only the other side of the pond ! Hahaha on another note the best caramel one I've had was a coffee base.

The best apple one I've had is Midnight apple from Halo very crisp.

All the ingredients in liquid do not vaporize at the same temperature so you will in time end up with a sludge of the stuff you didn't vape. Every so often when it gets tasting bad I dump it out and start fresh.

First off, once again, I must apologize for the typos in my OP. Made from my Nook, no auto correct, no spell check, and typed while I was quite possibly half lying down. I remember posting it, didn't remember posting it that late. I mean, I was up until about 12:30, then at 1:30, I don't remember being up at 2, but I guess being up at 1:30 might have extended to 2. Oh, no, wait, I'm thinking normal bedtimes, last night was thanksgiving break bedtime, we didn't even hit upstairs until 1. So yeah, the posting time was right.....and it was on my nook.

Here's a hint for all of you on sleeping pills: they work better if you take them before the FIRST time you go. But anyway, back on topic.

So, last night, was so totally THRILLED out of my mind because my mouth was accepting french vanilla vape again (it had been since....just prior to the November 7 seizure since I could vape it). Every time I got up (2:30 ish, 5:30 ish, 7:30ish), I was vaping my french vanilla just fine, no problem. I wake up at a little after 10 (yay, I slept in on my own volition for once), and for some reason couldn't handle the french vanilla, even though less than three hours before, it had been fine with me (could have been the whole 1/2 tank problem, too). So I switched that out for 618, which, true enough, after 10 minutes, I couldn't really taste any more (again, I think that's my personal issue, because it didn't used to happen), switched THAT out for 555 for a while, and then the 555 got really airy..... but I stuck with it for a while, then after about an hour, I was able to switch back to 618 again and I didn't lose the flavor this time....until the juice level got low (which, ironically, was just a few minutes ago, and coincided with my battery on my MVP getting low).

Switched tanks because the 2.6 resistance with the 618 doesn't work real well with the baseline eGo. Switched tanks AGAIN, because the 555 is 2.6 ohms resistance as well, so in addition to airiness, there just wasn't much power. So.....trying the french vanilla again. If that doesn't work out, I'll try honey wood. I need to baby my 618 along as much as possible, unless I can steal some of hubby's, 'cause he's gonna be ticked if I make him drive me out to Jerseyville again next weekend to get 618, since we were just there, but we were in a hurry. But sometimes....you know, you sometimes (well, me), when you can't get a taste for anything, just fall back on something you know, something that's not going to bother you, to sort of help you along until you can figure something out again. That's the way 618 is with me. I THINK out of 50 ml, I have 20 left.....but I don't have anything to measure it with.

Edited by spydre

I get the same thing with the taste diminishing at about half a tank. What I think it is, is that I am just getting use to the flavor. So what I do, when I'm at home, is at 1/2 down when the taste gets humdrum I put that tank to the side and pick up another flavor and the new flavor will taste so good until it gets about half way down so I then put it to the side and get the other one that I had vaped 1/2 empty. Now that juice tastes great again until......

Second question I can't help you. When I wake up I just pick up the tank I was vaping when I went to bed. I have found a great way to make flavors that I don't like very much into tasty juice. Since I have a sweet tooth I bought a bottle of sweetener and I just add a drop or two per ML and it fixes any juice to be good. Hope that helped a little bit.

Patricia is right. I think everyone has this problems with some flavors.

Ditto here.... after a while on one flavor it diminishes, some times the flavor goes away altogether! I have taken to switching flavors frequently... I carry 5 tanks with assorted flavors when I go to work... just in case I need to swap out a lot! :yes

Well, with me, 1/2 a tank is maybe three hours worth in some parts of the day. At least it was this morning. It was nice though, at first....woke up, kept on vaping the 618 I was vaping last night (slept half way decently, too), topped my tank off, then about 3 hours later, right about the 1/2 way mark, I had to switch it out.

Yep, it is not all that unusual in some set ups. Mine usually do this around 1/3 left. I just top it off again. I used to curse and grab a fresh charged battery. LOL But I started building mods with 18650 batteries and they out last one tank.

So glad I'm not the only one. Especially since, while I have 15+ flavors in my box, plus the ones I'm testing out, I only really have about 5 or 6 that qualify as potential all day vapes, although that's expanded by two tonight, but not for long.