Hi Forum members

I just want to say hello to all of the users of this new forum. I have been a forum member of e-cigarette-forum.com for about 3 weeks and I'm glad a new one has started as I think that one has been shut down. I'm looking forward to posting and chatting with my fellow forum users...Happy Vaping icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the welcome Gents. I look forward to some good times just talking about vaping and our experiences. By the way, the format of this forum ROCKS...I hope you guys are ready for some heavy traffic as the word gets out and the membership grows. icon_e_wink.gif

Thanks the positive feedback is appreciated, I'm really trying to work on quality here and that "classy look" I figure we all Vape in front of our computer while on the forums so why not make it comfortable. Perhaps I should play some Jazz in the background! icon_lol.gif

As for the traffic we will see! I'm on a fairly decent server right now but have the cash flow on hand to move to a bigger server if needed. (and within 48 hours) I get the feeling I'm going to have to purchase grid hosting of not my own set of dedicated servers. We're getting members by the day and E Smoke Talk isn't even on Google yet! (this forum has only been live for about 50 hours now)