Desert Island Vape

Bebop

Ok. You've been vaping for a while now. You've got a handful of great juices...you're fairly content...

Suddenly a storm hits and swamps your boat. You only have time to grab ONE juice and get to the life raft.

Your next 3 years will be spent wearing banana fronds or coconut bikinis....

Which juice did you grab?

(Flavor and manufacturer please)

Hey, check this out, I've got two hands! *makes grabby hands*

Yep. Two hands, two juices.

Mojito by Vapor Source and Feels Like a Nut from EC Blends. :)

Cheater! The other hand was for your solar charger

....there's always one in the bunch... :)

Nope. I share my juice and you share your solar charger. I learned all about co-op-er-a-shun on the TVs. :D

Oh, we're on the same island.....Okay, I hear ya

The coconut bikini looks mahvalous on you dahling btw

:)

Sitting on the beach pouting over dead batteries and waiting my turn to borrow a solar charger.... I see a create bobbing out in the lagoon. I decide to go for a swim and check it out. The label has washed off so I have no clue whats inside. After a long swim back to shore I open the crate. Inside I find a shipment of solar panels an framework to build a 6'x4' solar panel. As I dig through the packing material I also find a propane soldiering iron, solider, propane cans and electrical tape. I happen to have grabbed my backup kit containing 19 old 510 atomizers everything I needed to build a mass charging station.

*Gets to work... :robo:

And the banana fron...oops. *covers eyes* Bebop, your...um...banana...may be showing a bit. :censored::innocent::blush:

Pardon me, ma'm. :blush:

I'm starting to like this island idea. We gotta professor and a Maryanne. If the gov't keeps going the way it is this may turn out to be a great option. Maybe I can get Compenstine build me a bamboo guitar....

That made me think. has anyone created colored vapor?

Even it were possible, I wouldn't want my lungs coated with the color. I would think that if it were possible we would have seen it in fog machines long ago.

Pardon me, ma'm. :blush:

I'm starting to like this island idea. We gotta professor and a Maryanne. If the gov't keeps going the way it is this may turn out to be a great option. Maybe I can get Compenstine build me a bamboo guitar....

I'll get right on it when a case of guitar parts wash ashore from Gibson. :)

I like the Lost concept better that Gilligans Island LMAO

*Takes first test batt off charger... Vapes a big cloud.. Ahhhhh The charger station done everyone!,

I'll get right on it when a case of guitar parts wash ashore from Gibson. :)

I like the Lost concept better that Gilligans Island LMAO

Ok. I'll put my order in for a dot neck 335 in a cherry finish and a hunter green Les Paul with gold hardware, please.

:)

I've got health issues that require supplies. I wouldnt make it long enough to worry about juices.

But in my case, that holds 3 (deal with it), Sweet Menthol and Honeysuckle by CT Vapes (even if they sold me a knock off as real), and a chocolate that I haven't found yet.

Of course, I don't know about you, but I'm sacrificing an atty to make fire and signaling a helicopter to take me home.

Well you make a good point. We were just getting started and now I see we'll all be saved by the huge plume visible for miles once compenstine hooks us up to that solar array.

Being stranded on an island sounds real good right Now, I need the vacation.

I'm with you on that, Wizard. Those who want to be rescued can go ahead, I'll just wait until said rescuers are gone before coming out of hiding. Then, it'll be time to enjoy the peace and quiet time away from work. :)