**Steamboy 2.1 storm rider rba...Neverending leakage?

hilltopnumbah92

Hi I just received my newest Atty the steamboy 2.1. Thought that I had set it up as best I could. My set up is nothing fancy just a single coil, 400 ss mesh, wrapped five times with 28ga kanthal. The thing hits n vapes like a mother trucker. No kidding... fat clouds all day long. But the only thing that bothers the heck out of me is- that I can't get it to not leak out juice while the mod is laying down flat or even when not sitting directly straight up in my pocket. The juice is noticeably leaking out of the two small air holes that sit right above the tank. The only way I can kinda stop the leak is by closing up the air adjustment completely so that those air holes are totally shut closed when laying down flat or when in my pocket. Please keep in mind that the Atty is completely bone stock having done no modifications to the atty at all. Oh except for an additional o-ring on the top threads of the tank/ atty cover, whose purpose is to get the airholes to line up with the wick as close as possible. Because without this added o-ring the air holes don't line up with the wick at all when the top cap is tightened all the way tight. I'm just wanting to know if anyone else has come across this problem and if so what can I do to fix it because leaking e juice is just not happenin. If any of you guys can lemme know the scoops hula hoops about my dilema id greatly appreciate it. Thanks for any input peace everyone. Aloha from Hawaii........