Very cool Experience Vaping > Nicorette

This weekend I and the other Den Leaders for my sons Cub Scout Pack took them "cave camping". It was a very cool trip but a couple of the parents were smokers and had asked if they could bring their "Nicorette" gum in with them. They asked since gum was expressedly forbidden so I told them I wasnt sure. Well as soon as we got into the cave the tour guide says "No Tobacco, No gum, No firearms, No open flame, etc.... One of the parents asked about nicorette and he said absolutely not.

I pulled the tour guide over to the side and asked him about vaping and explained it to him. He said that wouldn't be a problem. Since I always over pack I brought 4 fully charged Ego batteries and 4 full tanks of 24mg (just in case I was gonna have to sneak) I talked to the parents that smoked and set them each up with a battery and full tank to use for the trip and all 3 of them say they are going today to buy the starter kits. I sent them links and such but am sure they will just go to the B&M which is fine, their money. I was just proud to have led the way on hopefully a much healthier life for them and it all happened in a cave almost 2 miles below the earths surface!

Incidentally, even with 70pg liquids the vapor production is immense in 100% humidity lol.

that was awesome that they're all vaping now. good for you for helping them oyt! nicorette has terrible side effects!

Thing is they were all smokers only using nicorette to get past being in a cave for over 24 hours and not being allowed to smoke. None seemed to have any intention of quitting smoking and switching to vaping until I showed them the freedom it gives with very little down side. Even if they had forbidden it, it is still very easy to step into a stall in the mens room and vape away. Or even just in a spot to yourself.