What's on YOUR Xmas List?

Bebop

I thought it was just me. Seems like all jobs suck. I guess that's why they call it "work".

Yea, and not to "de-rail" the thread I am tired of being the only parent absent at Saturday occasions. I have it worked out for now since I am the Scout Leader but have already proposed to my boss a 20% pay cut in exchange for a M-F 8-5:30 schedule and use that 20% to pay a senior sales associate to cover Saturdays only. Either this will happen or I will be doing something different by spring.

Thing is I LOVE what I do, I just hate the nights and weekends inherent to my profession. Surely with the gains I have made for this dealership (Almost a 200% increase in sales over a 9 year period a lot due to changes I brought in and implemented) I still have value at that schedule. If not, someone will see it. Maybe the competition?

Edited by bcartervol98

I thought it was just me. Seems like all jobs suck. I guess that's why they call it "work".

It is just that some jobs suck less... there are varying degrees of suckyness... the only thing that I can think of right now that would be worse is the guy that drives the truck that sucks out portapottys... that's a ***** job... but at least you would know what you were getting into when you took it!

Hmmm, I'm thinking of passing over the Spinner for Christmas so I can get something bigger in January.....Hubby wants a Sigelei #8 for Christmas.....and that would be his second mech mod, in addition to Provari.

Hmmm... looks like I might get my wish after all!

My work place just became an extremely hostile environment and it looks like the contract I am under is going to end in the new year.

The only part left is surviving the next 2 months with out killing someone and finding a new job by then :veryangry:

I got Christmas day off from work, so being able to spend the morning and day with my girls is all I want for Christmas. Their mother moved to VA a year ago, and it would've been horrible if I didn't get the day off of work. So yeah, I get what I want this year. :thumbup::santa:

As for vape gear, maybe I will treat myself to some juice and a second RBA. If you guys want to pitch in and buy me the new King mechanical, I wouldn't mind at all. :harhar:

NewKing_zps4ff75704.jpg

I would love to get a pile of clearomizers. I like to keep one for each flavor I like. I feel like McGuiver. Bored of a flavor? Unscrew, rescrew, bam, new flavor! I wish food worked that way.

That's the way I have MOST of my flavors. I have 13 tanks - various evods, KPT2s, mini KPTs, and a Davide.

I would love to get a pile of clearomizers. I like to keep one for each flavor I like. I feel like McGuiver. Bored of a flavor? Unscrew, rescrew, bam, new flavor! I wish food worked that way.

I usually carry 5 with me... one on and 4 in my travel case. That way I always have options and don't have to worry about being stuck somewhere for a day and running out!

You know, I keep getting more and more stuff I MIGHT want on my Christmas list. I have to remember I still have to manage to afford juice next month, and I have two teenagers and a husband to buy for a very tight Christmas. Most of "Christmas" is actually going to happen in January.