Win FIVE 10mL bottles of eLiquid!

shopmastervape

hmmm... link does not work for me... googled "Mastervape.com" and got nothing...

I thought I was the only one. It does not work for me either. At first I thought scammer or something but I saw where Jeff has checked him out so he must be OK. I have sent him a personal message telling him my problem. He wrote back telling me to like his Facebook page. I'm not sure if that is what is required to play to win. I wrote him back and asked him but no reply yet. I'll let you know if I find out anything. I take this playing to win seriously. : )

I thought I was the only one. It does not work for me either. At first I thought scammer or something but I saw where Jeff has checked him out so he must be OK. I have sent him a personal message telling him my problem. He wrote back telling me to like his Facebook page. I'm not sure if that is what is required to play to win. I wrote him back and asked him but no reply yet. I'll let you know if I find out anything. I take this playing to win seriously. : )

I never checked out this supplier. The link goes to Facebook. I went to their FB page but didnt see anything about a contest.

Edited by jeffb