Nothwest Michigan Vape Clubs

Are there any Northern Michigan Vape Clubs? If not, is anyone interested in helping create one? Or Joining one if one is created?

I live in North West MI. Cadillac, Baldwin, Manistee, Ludinging Big Rapids area and am interested in starting (if there is not one already) or joining a vape club in this area. I live almost smack dab in the middle of this general area.

If I could gather enough interest in this area, I know I could easily garner support from local businesses to give us meeting places.

Hey Comp...any news on Northern MI clubs? I live just outside of Petoskey, and although just beginning to search around, have not heard of anything up here, either. Would be great to get a group together....there's gotta be some vapers around! I'm fairly new to it (4 months smoke-free) and would really like to gather with a group to discuss things and compare notes. Lots that I want to try (dripping, mods, Rebuildables, DIY and new juices, etc). Hope something comes up. If I hear of anything, I'll pass it on.

Cheers!

Nope not at the moment. But yes, I would like to get something going. We have a Flea and Ox roast here in late June, The Blessing of the bikes in May... Cherry festival... lots of things going on where a group could get a good foot hold.

Edited by Compenstine

There is a major juice producer in Gaylord, "Purebacco". They make for Namber (Grimm Green's line) and Flavorz by Joe (Joe Castro's line). You'd think there would be more of a community with them around, but they have no bricks & mortar outlet and they no doubt have some non-compete requirements that they must abide by, but still.....

I've been playing with the idea of opening a vape store in Petoskey. God knows there's plenty of analog smokers around up here, so may be a good customer base of converts, but as you no doubt know, this area runs a little behind the times in certain aspects.. Just kinda waiting to see what, if anything, the FDA does in terms of regulation and whether any legislation occurs within the next year or so.

I'm sure you've already trolled the ECF forums to see if there's any vapers in the area.

I didn't know about the Gaylord E-Juce plant. Hummm I will need to look into that. Yeah I have only lived in this area a couple years and they are way behind the times around here. There are gas stations around here that still don't have credit card pumps. LOL I am working on getting some local distribution sales going with my juice line, I'm just not quite up to the production level I want to be at yet. I had a B&M computer store where I sold E-cigs and my Juice in Kalamazoo so I know I can get this going here

I have heard of the Juice just didn't know it was made in Gaylord. I DIY all my juice so I never really researched others and where they came from.

Edited by Compenstine

• 3 years later...