Need help with dripping

Hey guys and gals I need some help with dripping. I'm wanting to get some atomizers for tasting samples because I'm wanting to order from some vendors in the next couple of weeks. And I don't want to use my mini davide to sample. What would be some good atomizers that are good but not to much?

This is one of the first atomizers I started with. It's a good performer, the least expensive that I've found, and very forgiving to new drippers. :)

http://vapelite.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

Thanks tam yeah I'm really want to start buying juices online. But I have no way of sampling them so I'm gonna get into dripping. These will work on my itaste mvp2 right?. And how many should I get? And are there any better ones in the 5-10 price range?

That's a good intro atomizer and a few more bucks doesnt buy you much better. You might want to add a 510 drip tip to make it more comfortable.

I have another one I like to that's a bit more expensive but also nice. Let me see if I can find a link...

If your getting them to allow others to sample juices I'd go with the one Tam linked if your looking for a rebuildable for yourself I would go with something like this.....

https://www.fasttech.com/product/1390607

You don't have to go through FastTech, that was just the first and easiest one I knew I could link. Anyways that is the style I got for my first one, and it provides great flavor, clouds and is super easy to rebuild.

Thanks tam yeah I'm really want to start buying juices online. But I have no way of sampling them so I'm gonna get into dripping. These will work on my itaste mvp2 right?. And how many should I get? And are there any better ones in the 5-10 price range?

If your MVP2 has a 510 connection it should work just fine. Any 510 or 901 drip tip will fit. I would recommend getting a drip shield from Empire Mods to keep the juice from getting all over everything but that's just my preference. Since I'm not familiar with the MVP2 I have no idea which drip shield you should get other than to go with genuine Empire Mods' brand. Keith, the owner, is who invented them. All others are knock offs and we all know what happens when you use those... :)

The atomizers I linked to have bridges. If you want you can buy bridgeless atomizers like this one here:

http://www.discountvapers.com/search.php?search_query=Bridgeless+&x=0&y=0

They're not necessarily "better" in my opinion, but I prefer these to the bridged. Either one will work just fine. :)

The atomizers I linked to have bridges. If you want you can buy bridgeless atomizers like this one here:

http://www.discountvapers.com/search.php?search_query=Bridgeless+&x=0&y=0

They're not necessarily "better" in my opinion, but I prefer these to the bridged. Either one will work just fine. :)

That's the one I was looking for. :)

Tam, the MVP 2 has the standard 510, I guess when I can afford a drp shield, I'll contact Keith to know which to order.

As an aside, I definitely see how drip Shields aren't commonly known about. I called the four B&M shops in the area. Not only do they not sell non-RDAs, but they'd never even heard of drip Shields

Low or high resistance? Depends on the user, the battery, what you like... I prefer a 2.0 ohm personally at 4.0 volts with the bridged and bridgeless atomizers. Like anything else in vaping, though, it's all what you find you like better. No one person can tell you that. Sorry I can't be of more help. :(