No November contests? Common suppliers lets have some fun!

Patricia

I second that, it does make it fun even if I do not win. Patricia do you ever watch any of the vaping shows on Vaughntv or Novabroadcasting, most do giveaways, the biggest being Modenvy every Saturday at 10 pm until about 1 am. You just participate in chat or be sure you are signed in and they randomly select people to win juice, wick, wire or mods. It can be fun but other times it seems it is all give me give me, with some immature people also participating so at times I just tune it out but try to listen out for my name. I have mainly won juice and not the ever popular mods. you just create an account on nova or justin tv., you do not have to use your real name in chat as it lets you create an avatar much like on here there is also vaping watch though I have not caught any of their live shows.

Facebook is also full of contest but it seems hard to win on there too, if you have facebook you may want to join a couple of groups on there such as Marci Hollands contest group, my favorite group so far is Vapers helping vapers information and no drama, we have juice partys and other give aways from time to time, and you get to help others that are just starting. there is also a juice review section, come on over and hang out if you want,

Thanks I do not think we have those channels here but I will definitely check all of your information out and join where I can. It sounds like FUN!

Those channels he is talking about...are not television or cable channels. The channels are live video broadcasts on the internet with text chat rooms.

sorry Patricia I was not clear these are live shows you can watch on your computer on the internet, try this link http://vaughnlive.tv/novabroadcastings

you will then have to figure it out from there, you will create a profile, there is all kinds of live vape shows. you can also watch some prerecorded vape shows in archives but to be part of giveaways you will need to be logged in to live shows in the chat. If I can figure it out you can too, I am not very good with computer stuff but it is pretty self explanatory

facebooks groups just do a search on vapor, vaping etc. before you know it your facebook will become 90 per cent contest entrys,lol.

i love contest but I have learned lots from the shows and other peoples post. on facebook join vapor joes page it has some good prices on vape supplys not just fast tech but also good sales out there in vapeland. other suggestion is sign up for gotsmok.com newsletter for good sales going on as well. come on and join Vapers Helping Vapers information and no drama, you will love it.

Thanks Jeff for spying this and pointing the contest out. I am heading to bed but will definitly go check their webpage out and enter after looking the products over. It sounds like it will be fun. hope you are doing well.

Our November Contest is up and running!! Go to https://www.facebook.com/EcigVaporBargains find our November contest post and follow the directions...A Brand new single battery Ego C Twist starter kit for 1st place and 2 Evods and a replacement coil for 2nd! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE on all the new contest!!! :animier: :animier:

Is this just a one time or daily thing to do?