the Vision Spinner

Has anyone had experience repairing a vision spinner or twist batteries in general?

The problem I'm trying to solve is the variable resistor dial on my brand new spinner is so loose that it spins just in normal handling. This is unusual in that my first spinner, the dial is firm and stays put. This new one will twist on me just if I bump it with heel of hand or put in my pocket. It's really loose.

Can this be adjusted or repaired? It's annoying as all heck. I've resorted to taping it in position at a generic 3.8 position just to live with it.

Edited by Bebop12

Discount Vapers has some good selections and good prices on the Vision Spinner. Its funny I was just on DV Thursday night and the blue ones, and really all the VS except a rainbow color were all sold out - Out of stock, I was so wanting to get a back up VS because I had been noticing the charge not lasting as long and had already been using this one for 5 months, I was bummed that I could not get my favorite color which is Blue or even my second favorite color which is Purple.

Anyway I went back on the site Friday night to look at RBa RDA and right in front of my eyes the Vision Spinner 1300 mah for price of 23.99 available in all colors flashed Back in Stock. So I ordered the spinner plus a rebuildable called a BT801 that was regular 8.99 marked down to 3.99 Well I have never heard of this particular rebuildable personally but someone gave it 5 star rating so I hope I will like it. I also picked up some more kanger pt coils, even though I usually rebuild them myself sometimes I just like to have some fresh and ready to pop in. I also have several mods but I still love my Vision Spinners for work life versus carrying the mods around. There was a memo on this site that due to unforeseen circumstances order would not be shipped out until Monday which was ok by me. However that turned out not to be true either as I already got my tracking number showing it has shipped. yes sirree. Discount Vapers also has the extra pyrex glass for kpt 2 and mini I think it was right at 3 bucks but do not quate me on that ok

I have not run into the VS having the problem you described, I have only owned 2 though (my hubby stole one from me lol that I had for backup purposes. Experiment but do not blow anything up or hurt yourself, do not want the thing to vent on you I would send it back, also hoping you bought your vision spinner from somewhere else -

Sorry T, I did buy it from DV. :(

Well I just checked, they got some black ones and blue ones back in stock but still out of others and they are still out of my coils and they are still out of KPT 2 ....

I've been dealing with them for a while and I'm just a little frustrated because dealing with having to keep checking back with them for these simple items and the fact that I returned an Ego Twist to them that broke the first day and now this vision spinner problem. I don't know, I may be done with DV....

Edited by Bebop12

Got my first four or five from Gotvapes.com

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?zenid=2d4e30903f8847ba6cc8f70e7e20a513&main_page=advanced_search_result&x=0&y=0&keyword=Vision+Spinner&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy

Looks like they have several that are sold out but still have some in stock although they're a few dollars more than Discount Vapers. They also have coils in stock in all ohms.

Got my black 1300 from Brian at The Veteran Vaper

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?zenid=2d4e30903f8847ba6cc8f70e7e20a513&main_page=advanced_search_result&x=0&y=0&keyword=Vision+Spinner&dfrom=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy&dto=mm%2Fdd%2Fyyyy

He also has replacement coils available and the best customer service around. :)

hoping mine on order is from a different batch being he was out of stock.

I have placed about 5 orders from DV over past 3 months and have been satisfied thus far with everything. I should have my order by Wednesday and will let you all know if the spinner is loose or not. they have the Kp 2 in blue and they have the coils so I am not sure what you are looking at. the coils were the 1.8 and 2.2. i just checked i did not go back to look at the batterys though.

edited ,,,,,,, oh you r looking for just the clear glass protank 2 I guess. they are out of that I see. I saw the kpt2 on Gotsmok , which was that e5cigs.com has good deal on the kp 2 mini for 8.75 which is about half the price of discount vapers but not sure if you are in market for this one or not. also I do not know anything about e5cigs but jeez they have some very cheap prices on spinner type batterys/ if ihad seen this Thursday night I might have give this place a try.

My first Vision and the 2nd came from Madvapes. hope this helps someone on the prowl for good prices just can not vouch for quality just yet

Edited by tzymroz2013

Believe it or not my order from Discount Vapers was in my mailbox when i got home from work tonight, i unpacked the envelop and there was my blue vision spinner - I have it charging and the bottom dial seems to be in good condition, it is not loose at all, it is very much identical to the one purchased from Madvapes. (this one is cleaner and brighter - no ejuice spilt on it yet.

As to the Rebuildable that was dirt cheap it comes with a clear polycarbonite type substance drip tip, it has a wick and a wire inside, the metal tank itself seems to be solid I like the shape of the one I chose, I have not set it up yet as I am just brain dead tonight, I may mod it or tweak it some but would say it is worth the price of under 4 bucks.

the kanger protank coils are authentic, comes in the kanger box - over all satisfied with what I got from Discount Vapors.

i would suggest for folks to order the blue vision spinner being this was evidentally a new supply different from what Bebob received.

Bebob did you try to call Eric at DV to see if there was a bad batch?

I ordered another one and put a note in the order to inspect the new one (the note was answered and it was inspected - thank you Eric)

Honestly, I dont want to return it. I want to take it apart and see how it works. I should be able to fix it myself. I just dont want to take it apart until my back up arrives!! :)