bad experience at my local B&M

subnuclear

Well i went to a local B&M (actually 40m away but last time it was a decent experience so i decided to go back).

first thing i didn't like is that he didn't open till 12noon. I can handle that though his buisness he can do as he chooses. So i walked in at 2 minutes till noon and was told i had to leave the establishment and wait outside till exactly noon.

I can't explain how upset i was at this point. Started off with a bad taste in my mouth. Then at noon they opened the door back up and let folks in. At this point i had to "TAKE A NUMBER" (literally).

I was pretty upset at this point but then when i went to purchase what i came for (USB Chargers) i found out they are now selling the cheap knock offs i can get from china at 60cents each for 5 dollars. Last time i was there i was able to purchase joyetech branded chargers and that was why i had driven 40 miles out of my way for them.

My take away from this is from now on i'm strictly an online purchaser for the e cigg supplies. Guess i'll go ahead and make a bulk order for chargers from china and hope i eventually sell enough starter kits offshore to compensate having to buy in bulk.

WOW, I thought I had a bad experience at my local Vape shop and I only had to drive 2 miles. They must be the only shop for miles around for people to have to take a number like that and then get treated so rudely. I won't be back in my local shop either. That Holyier then thou attitude really makes me want to say some bad words. With that customer service they can't do very well for long.

Well, I'll say this. Here locally, there is only one out of four B&Ms that open before 11. The running "joke" is that they have tattoo parlor hours. 11 or 12 to 7 pm, to make sure they are open when all the people that work in St. Louis get back to home base.

But yeah, if you can only get knock offs from them, and not name brand stuff, then I wouldn't buy hardware from them. They would still get my consideration for juice, if their juice was decent, their own, and priced appropriately. But say, if they are charging $12 for any brand 15 ml juice, no matter what their cost is, you know their overhead is too high to be able to frequent them for much of.....anything.

Not all of their supply are knockoffs. Most actually aren't. I think he just did a bulk order on the USB chargers that were knock offs. They mentioned they had a lot of returns on the joyetech branded ones. I dunno.

Not a fan of his juice either so i'll just stick with other resources.

The rudeness of the staff bothered me more than anything. I was putting one of his buisness cards in each starter kit i sold offshore (since i'm not really a vendor just trying to get people to vape). Now the only buisness card that goes in my kits is mtbaker.

edit: on a side note if your a vendor and want me to add your buisness cards to my starter kits feel free to PM me and i'll give you my addy so you can send them to me. sorta free advertising for you. no need to send me anything other than buisness cards :)

Edited by subnuclear

Seriously unless online sales are banned I imagine these stores popping up to cash in on the "Vape Rush" will start to fade away unless the FDA somehow bans or severely restricts online sales (which most of them are fighting for). It's just the world we live in. Like book stores in a way.

Maybe I am too anti B&M but when they are largely in support of bans that would force me to shop in their ****ty overpriced store; I take it kind of personal.

Edited by bcartervol98

Seriously unless online sales are banned I imagine these stores popping up to cash in on the "Vape Rush" will start to fade away unless the FDA somehow bans or severely restricts online sales (which most of them are fighting for). It's just the world we live in. Like book stores in a way.

Maybe I am too anti B&M but when they are largely in support of bans that would force me to shop in their ****ty overpriced store; I take it kind of personal.

I was surprised when I went into one of the local B&M stores in town and they had a petition from an organization fighting to stop the bans (I forget the organization) in order to protect the online sales... this B&M does not even have a website! The owner just feels like the FDA is over reaching and fears that if they are allowed to do this who knows what would be next.

• 2 months later...

Hate Waldomart! Sam would roll in his grave to see what his money hungry kids have done to his business. Cheap products not worth the plastic wrap theyre shipped in..... didnt surprise me to find digital cigalikes sold there either. And the cheap godawful ones too. MYSTIC? Logic? Thats your idea of vaping???? God help us...

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 local b&m's that I frequent often, out of about 13. The other 11 are absolute crap reselling clone FT items for sometimes the price of the authentic items, and they try to treat me like I know nothing about vaping, even though I have to show them how to use some of their stuff.... Lol. I can tell they can care less about vaping and are only there to make a few bucks.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines