"New" B&M in the area and iClear 30S question

spydre

Okay, so there is a "new" B&M in the area. They actually opened up Before Cloud 9, but I forgot it had opened already, so I hadn't gone there. BUT, I found out why Cloud 9's prices/mark up is so outrageous ($12 for a 15 ml bottle, no matter what cost they paid to get it - one juice is half what they charge for it, but one juice is only $3 less than they charge for it; but the two shops that order juices in rather than mixing their own, charge different prices for the premium stuff; plus, they don't carry 30 ml). Because they are on mall property, if not inside the mall - on the little strip mall next to the mall that is still considered Alton Square Mall, and the size of their shop (they took over a UPS store), their rent alone is $3,000 a month.

But, we went to this shop because of the genuine Kanger coils, they were the only ones priced below $10, and their juice prices can't be beat (30 ml for $10 except for one brand). I was hoping to find a substitute for my Kick Ash or my Holy Grail RY4 (the only RY4 that I've liked so far), but I didn't like ANY of their tobacco flavors, or maybe it was just my taste buds since the seizure, since even some of my flavors taste "too tabacco-y".

But this guy helped me figure out what APV I was going to get, the pros and cons of each one, although he recommended the SVD higher than the MVP (which is his personal APV), I couldn't beat the price I found for the MVP 2, though he did recommend the iClears highly as a tank, but I don't like top coils as a rule (although I've never had to change the juice in one, or take the coil out of one). Well, he recommended the iClear 30 that came with his, which is dc, so of course, he can crank it up higher. But again, not fond of top coils, I mean, I'll use this one if I need to, but I'm certainly not going to BUY one - if I'm going to buy a tank that's not glass it's likely to be an Evod, I guess, or at least bcc that's bigger - or wait. This iClear 30S. I know it's dual coil, but I can't tell if it's top or bottom coil, does anyone know?

But we talked the entire time we were in there - about 20 minutes - he talks a lot, but he's the one who told me that Better Vapes must not be selling Kanger coils, and told me to look at packaging carefully if they are selling them for $5.50 (sure enough, they aren't). And they only have 1 brand out of 3 juices that aren't $7 for 15 ml (we pay $8 for 17 ml at Better Vapes, 31 ml is $12, but I don't think we'll stray from our 618) or $10/30 ml. While we won't drop the 618 (I'm back into it now that I can taste it better again since I have a vw device again), we might look for alternatives for our other flavors at his shop. Well, I mean, hubby's, what is it, Crazy Juice, he can always order from the online vendor for freaking cheap - around the same prices - and he doesn't have an alternative taste to the kick ash and the holy grail that I get that I liked, but maybe some of my 15 other flavors....or hubby's coffee flavor from vapor beast we can find something similar there.

Almost every shop I know pushes Iclear and I suspect they are a more profitable product to sell. I hardly ever see anyone online talking about them yet in the shop they are all the rage lol. I can picture the guy at the shop using it then grabbing his pro-tank as soon as he leaves haha.

I have to agree the iClear 16 is nice atty for those that don't want to hassle with rebuilding a coil. They are easy to fill and have good vapor production. A person that is just getting into vaping and don't want to have to fiddle with cartriges they are great. I have found though that can leak out of the mouth piece if left on their side. If i went back to selling E-cigs I would push them as well to the adverage joe looking to start vaping over the 510, 901 cigalikes i use to sell.

Like I said, I'm just not into the whole top coil/wick assembly thing.

That being said, do you guys know of any bccs that aren't glass, that have a larger capacity than evods? Not sure I'll be able to afford five mini davides (plus, I guess, precision tips for each of the juice bottles that go in there), but a plastic or metal bcc, similar to the Evod but bigger should be doable. I just don't want to go to top coils.

All my wife uses Spydre is T3S and they hold same as my full size KPT 2, 2.5ml.

*rubs hands together at the the thought of a $6 2.5 ml tank*

What is the difference between the T3 and MT3? I didn't see anything different in the description.

Edit: Dang, the cheapest the local B&M's carry them for is $9.....but that's better than the $20 they charge for Davides or KPTs. But that's in line with what they charge for Evods.

Edited by spydre