Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

rta? Cracked screen?

Troy, I'm starting to think that will be next major purchase. I'm not going to get into mods, because I don't want to get into rebuildables, or anything like that.....so, I may just start collecting APV's, and that looks really, really nice. I ALMOST replaced my Zmax with it, but it was JUST BARELY out of my price range.

Went to local b&m found some cheap rta called the hornet.. It vaped okay so I switched out and put in some unicorn blood and now the screen is cracking ... Should I call those guys and ask for a refund?

I've never heard of Unicorn Blood cracking screens before. I have 10ML I have not opened yet. I don't have anything to worry about do I? Since I am using a KPT 2

A Pair if long stem drip tips from lite cig USA.

I went over to the site so I could see what you ordered because I have been thinking about getting a couple of the long drip tips. All I saw was the stainless steel so I'm assuming those are the ones you got. They are nice looking. I'm looking for some with some pretty colors in them like the ones Tam posted. Congratulations on getting them though, they are nice looking.

I went over to the site so I could see what you ordered because I have been thinking about getting a couple of the long drip tips. All I saw was the stainless steel so I'm assuming those are the ones you got. They are nice looking. I'm looking for some with some pretty colors in them like the ones Tam posted. Congratulations on getting them though, they are nice looking.

If you don't mind the shipping time, Fast Tech has these:

Colored Long Alum 10pk

SS long singles Straight

SS long singles Bent

I got the 10pk, they look good and feel comfortable.

Edited by Compenstine

Putting them on my kpt3's for now until my .357's arrive. Then onto an already tall SVD, it looks like I'm vaping the space needle. I like them though, I'm a stainless steel kind of person though. Edited by wizard46304

VapeMail from FT

A crap load of drip tips, including but not limited to, white derlin muffler tip, white and black derlin insulators, hybrid drip tips with derlin 510 but SS tip, and a few more drip tips.

Also got my magnets for my nemesis, installed those as well. It also gave me time to thoroughly clean my button since I had to take apart the button. I like it a lot. The difference is minimal but good enough for me, I might add a 3rd magnet in there just to increase the resistance