Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Communication doesn't seem to be their strong suit. :(

Nope. They seem to reply to emails, sometime. They approved my RMA to mail it back, they THOUGHT they sent the mailing info,, but I had to yell @ them after a week for it becausee they "forgot". It's just run by two guys. I have my money back, but I'm not sure I'll order through them again BECAUSE of the communication.

Nope. They seem to reply to emails, sometime. They approved my RMA to mail it back, they THOUGHT they sent the mailing info,, but I had to yell @ them after a week for it becausee they "forgot". It's just run by two guys. I have my money back, but I'm not sure I'll order through them again BECAUSE of the communication.

I was just thinking the same thing. With the other vendors I routinely buy from I've gotten spoiled because they email me every step of the way so I know what's going on, where it's at, etc. :)

50ml of Creme Brûlée from Nicoticket. Just in time too, as I only have about 20ml left in my current bottle. ;) I really gotta slow down. With all the Xmas shopping for my girls finally out of the way, I had enough extra money to get myself some Kanthal, batteries, and a little juice.

I was just thinking the same thing. With the other vendors I routinely buy from I've gotten spoiled because they email me every step of the way so I know what's going on, where it's at, etc. :)

Same here. This time I went ahead and ordered from 101vape.com (with the added benefit of saving a few dollars, but with the holiday mail rush going on, I sprung a few extra bucks for Priority Shipping, so I spent almost as much).

Same here. This time I went ahead and ordered from 101vape.com (with the added benefit of saving a few dollars, but with the holiday mail rush going on, I sprung a few extra bucks for Priority Shipping, so I spent almost as much).

Okay, 101vapes is giving more feedback, more to what I'm used to - keeping me posted when it's been packed, when it's been shipped (hope to have it Monday, because it should be at the Hazelwood Sort Facility tonight!!!!!) Yes, I'm stalking the shipping. I miss my VW desperately.

That's my old dog. She's been gone for three or four years. Loth. She was a husky/keeshond/shar-pei mix. She was our baby, and it tore me to pieces to put her down. She slept between my feet. Now we have an American bulldog mixed with.....something bigger. I'll post a pic of him, Dodger, in the morning.

That's my old dog. She's been gone for three or four years. Loth. She was a husky/keeshond/shar-pei mix. She was our baby, and it tore me to pieces to put her down. She slept between my feet. Now we have an American bulldog mixed with.....something bigger. I'll post a pic of him, Dodger, in the morning.

Ohh im sorry to hear that...my sister has a Shepard Husky mix there great dogs... ohh nice sounds like a cool mix

She was a WONDERFUL dog. She lived a good life. She was 10. Unlike Dodger, she had no problems just going upstairs to lie down on our bed to sleep. She would curl herself up so tight in this "little" ball (she was 35 - 40 pounds) her nose was practically up her rear end. That's how she managed to sleep between my legs at night.

When we moved here, it was like her dream home. Fenced in yard, so she could be outside as much and as long as she wanted, for the first few years, the neighbors had two big fluffy dogs that we called her "boyfriends". She would race up and down the fence with them. Every other dog in the neighborhood was scared of her, though.

When hubby went to the shelter to pick her out, she was this tiny little ball of fur, 6 weeks old, in an enclosure with bigger pups. Hubby came to the fence of the enclosure, and she barged her way to the front, started barking at the other dogs, and didn't back down until they backed off, so it's no wonder hubby fell in love with her.

During the winter, she would practically lay on top of the vent to suck up the heat, and during the summer, she would do the same simply so she could lick the condensation off the grate, lol.

She had a back problem. When we lived at our old house, the vet thinks she originally hurt it jumping up on the couch or something. It would occasionally plague her, and we'd have to take her back to the vet for steroids. Finally, even the course of steroids didn't work.

Then we found Dodger through another rescue group in 1999. More than three times Loth's weight, very large, I was literally bowled over by him, and fell in love. He is definitely hubby's dog, :) But I'm a close second. And unlike Loth, he actually reacts when I have a seizure. As a matter of fact, provided I'm not sitting in my desk chair, they have to get him outside either when I'm in the throes of one, or immediately after, because HE wants to take care of me, or I guess, rather protect me, and is all over me, hampering their efforts to deal with me. I was going to put in a pic of him, one of my two favorites, but photobucket is giving me problems with the "share" menu, I can't copy it from my pc because it won't let me post a jpeg file to the forums.

But since we are way, WAY off topic, any other discussion we should move to PMs.

Edited by spydre

Aquatroy's vape mail is the cat's meow.

I got the coolest simple battery. I think it's an eGo-C, The cool part is it's a USB pass through. Now I can vape all day at my PC without stopping to recharge my eGo-T and break out the 808's from the starter kit I wasted money on. Nearly every draw is like a freshly charged battery. A tiny red light comes on when it's charging, but you can still vape with it while it charges.

It came with a super short USB cable that might work plugged into a laptop (which I don't have), so I'm using a 5 foot USB cable instead.

I was looking at the iTaste v3.0 as it's also is a pass through with more style and it's VV/VW, but it's about $20 more then what I paid for the eGo.

Then there's the eGo Mega v3 that is a pass through with a 1300 mAh battery and VV/VW, hmmm.

Aquatroy's vape mail is the cat's meow.

I got the coolest simple battery. I think it's an eGo-C, The cool part is it's a USB pass through. Now I can vape all day at my PC without stopping to recharge my eGo-T and break out the 808's from the starter kit I wasted money on. Nearly every draw is like a freshly charged battery. A tiny red light comes on when it's charging, but you can still vape with it while it charges.

It came with a super short USB cable that might work plugged into a laptop (which I don't have), so I'm using a 5 foot USB cable instead.

I was looking at the iTaste v3.0 as it's also is a pass through with more style and it's VV/VW, but it's about $20 more then what I paid for the eGo.

Then there's the eGo Mega v3 that is a pass through with a 1300 mAh battery and VV/VW, hmmm.

Just a fair warning. I don't know if this is true on the eGo's (I'm assuming this is genuine Joyetech), but SOME passthroughs (like the Innokin VV 3.0) that you can vape while charging, doing so actually shortens the lifespan of the battery. But with the eGo batteries, they usually last 6+ months as it is. I think what I read said 300 + charges.

Okay, this qualifies as stalking the mail again, but my new MVP (replacement MVP) hit the Sorting Center in Hazelwood (St. Louis County, at the airport) so unless something REALLY screws up, I'll have it in the mail late tomorrow afternoon early evening. Geeze, as many packages we get, I wish we could tip our mail carrier this year. They can't take cash, but they can take gift cards....but we can't manage it this year. She's been awesome. And she has a truck, but the city is basically a walking route - the mailboxes are ON the houses, on the porches, or on the fences, they can't drive it. So she parks the truck, walks the street, drives to the next block, repeats, for her whole route.

I figured the pass though setup isn't good for the battery and I doubt it's a true Joyetech, eBay, $13 with shipping. Before this pass through I had 1 eGo and two 808's.

Speaking of stalking the vape mail, my new eGo Twist 1100 mAh left Los Angeles USPS Sort Facility.Sunday. Also on that order is three 10ml of e-liquid. From Dekang: Beer (I'm betting this will suck) and Melon, from Hangsen: Blackberry Flavor.

There are 2 more orders that are "Processed through USPS Sort Facility", one order has nine different juices, one being my first taste in the Bakery group with Authentic LIQUA Tiramisu. There are fruits, a chinese herbal cig brand, almond (1st in the nut group) and the rest I'd have to Google them again, floral of some kind I think, another new group of flavors for me to try. I was hoping all these would be here for me to sample so that I'd have a better idea of what I like to vape before I went shopping for DIY flavors. I had to stay in my "safe" flavors until I can sample other groups of flavors..

Yes, you guessed right, I ordered these from FastTech is why I'm STILL waiting.

Vape mail over the weekend! Got my v.v Vision eGo spinner 1300mAh battery and iClear 30s from aquavapor, along with 1oz of 100% vg Cotton Candy Carnival and 1oz of Black Cherry Marshmallow from VirginVapor. It wasn't such a bad weekend to be snowed in my apartment in the North East :thumbup:

I figured the pass though setup isn't good for the battery and I doubt it's a true Joyetech, eBay, $13 with shipping. Before this pass through I had 1 eGo and two 808's.

Speaking of stalking the vape mail, my new eGo Twist 1100 mAh left Los Angeles USPS Sort Facility.Sunday. Also on that order is three 10ml of e-liquid. From Dekang: Beer (I'm betting this will suck) and Melon, from Hangsen: Blackberry Flavor.

There are 2 more orders that are "Processed through USPS Sort Facility", one order has nine different juices, one being my first taste in the Bakery group with Authentic LIQUA Tiramisu. There are fruits, a chinese herbal cig brand, almond (1st in the nut group) and the rest I'd have to Google them again, floral of some kind I think, another new group of flavors for me to try. I was hoping all these would be here for me to sample so that I'd have a better idea of what I like to vape before I went shopping for DIY flavors. I had to stay in my "safe" flavors until I can sample other groups of flavors..

Yes, you guessed right, I ordered these from FastTech is why I'm STILL waiting.

If it's just at the "processed" stage, you probably have two more days to wait. One day where it travels to the sorting facility nearest you, and then gets processed and sent out the next morning to your local Post Office and sent out for delivery (at least that's the way it works with mine, but we are close enough to the sorting facility that when it gets sent out from the sorting facility at 5 am, it gets to the Alton Post Office, and gets sorted all before the carrier leaves at 9 am).

GEFF, how does the mod clip work?

Pretty sure that in January, when our bonus comes in, I'll be getting an MVP holster. I double checked on how the snap is, and it doesn't have to be around a belt (which I hardly ever wear), it can be threaded through a belt loop. I didn't drop my MVP that much, only a couple of times, whereas dropping my Zmax most frequently happened because it rolled off a surface, but I have hand issues, so I want to be able to have something to carry it with if I'm not wearing my jacket that I wear in the house in winter, or have no pockets and I'm carrying many things - like when I'm going upstairs at night.

Now if only I can get a cell phone holster.

GEFF, how does the mod clip work?

Pretty sure that in January, when our bonus comes in, I'll be getting an MVP holster. I double checked on how the snap is, and it doesn't have to be around a belt (which I hardly ever wear), it can be threaded through a belt loop. I didn't drop my MVP that much, only a couple of times, whereas dropping my Zmax most frequently happened because it rolled off a surface, but I have hand issues, so I want to be able to have something to carry it with if I'm not wearing my jacket that I wear in the house in winter, or have no pockets and I'm carrying many things - like when I'm going upstairs at night.

Now if only I can get a cell phone holster.

Don't buy the Itazte holster, it's not made with quality materials, and the holster is really thin pleather that can't handle any stress ie my VTR..might hold a MVP okay..Want to buy mine???

the clip as just as the picture shows

it basically "hugs" your mod and keeps it in place with silicone covered arms

should fit anything that's around a 22mm diameter

I bought one of these in summer, be careful, I found the slightest bump will send your APV to the floor!