Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Now that's a vape mail STALKER!!

Can I help if my dog watches her from the time he can see her out the window all the way up one side of the street and down the other?

LMAO I can't say much, We took off to run some errands and I noticed fresh tracks in the snow and drove back to the house just to get my packages LOL. I used the excuse that I didn't want my DNA 20 sitting in the box out in the cold. ;) LOL

Well, when hubby went to subdue the dog as the mail lady shut the mail box, I hovered at the door while he went to get the mail.

Got the sample pack I was expecting today, plus the honey wood hubby ordered for me.

Christmas presents came in the mail yesterday:

3 eGo Cases

3 Chargers and wall chargers

3 10ml of Newport flavored juices ( that's what the kids are smoking)

1 yellow EVOD Battery and BCC

! mini Electro lights kit (I won in the contest)

This Christmas is all about changing this family over to vapors and away from analogs. I can see Christmas morning now. I will be teaching everybody how to charge their batteries, fill their tanks with juice, change coils and ALL the good information I have learned here. I think I will figure out how to make cards referring them to Vapor Talk for support, education and NOW a great place to get their supplies.

Pay Pal messed up my mailing address and sent a package to my old address. It is also my fault for not updating my home address after my move but, didn't have an issue before. lesson learned. Luckily I know my neighbors well and they are going to get the package and hold it for me till I can get down to pick it up. When talking with them today they are thinking about starting vaping. I think I will take them a thank you gift to get them started down the vape trail for helping me with this package issue. :)

My VTR just came in! It would've been nice if Coast2Coast would've notified me that they even got it or shipped it, though. Still, this thing rocks! I'm having trouble getting the bottom off the iClear 30s, however, so I have my KPT3 on it and it's working fiiiiiine. :D

I've got an old iClear 30 and was less than impressed. So far with the iClear 30s? Can't even get the bottom part undone. The second bottom part comes apart from the tank but the other part refuses to let go. :(

My VTR just came in! It would've been nice if Coast2Coast would've notified me that they even got it or shipped it, though. Still, this thing rocks! I'm having trouble getting the bottom off the iClear 30s, however, so I have my KPT3 on it and it's working fiiiiiine.  :D

I had a similar notification problem with them, except in reverse. When they decided on refunding my money, they didn't notify me, they just changed the status of the RMA on my account to note that the RMA was closed and my money refunded.

It's like a spaghetti jar....pass it over to the old man, lol

The old man is out like a light and probably wouldn't appreciate me waking him up to try his hand at it. I'm going to put a pair of pliers and an vice grip to it while using some gripping rubber mat material so I don't tear up the metal... Wish me luck! :D

I had a similar notification problem with them, except in reverse. When they decided on refunding my money, they didn't notify me, they just changed the status of the RMA on my account to note that the RMA was closed and my money refunded.

Communication doesn't seem to be their strong suit. :(