Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

There is this other mesh from a place called OFRF (pronounced "off") that is supposed to be better than the wotofo. I've tried both and the difference isn't that great. I watched a bunch of videos about wicking this RDA and came to the conclusion that I needed a lot more cotton than was being suggested. The wotofo cotton pulls through super tight, and I leave a  lot of the excess, well past the side of the build deck. I find it allows me to get close to 15 drags before needing to drip/squank. When I followed the directions on youtube and cut the excess cotton to the shape of the build deck, and pushed the ends into the wells, it was taking away from the cotton mass centered under the mesh coil. That resulted in some nasty dry hits. I think with this RDA there's no such thing as too much cotton (within reason).
Well I will have to try your method then, because I was following the youtube method and getting dry hits left and right. I do love mesh and have a Vandy Vape Mesh rda that I love. (Used it so much I melted the indsulators...lol) Currently I am using my Profile on my Gloomtem mod with a single staged coil and it works great. I will go later today and throw another mesh coil in and give your wicking method a try. Thanks again for the help.

Good morning y'all
Well I got my Wismec RX Reuleaux Gen3 in my vape mail yesterday.. its shorter and more compact than my older rx200s.. up to 300 watts and fits very comfortable in my hand for a 3 battery mod.. the wismec sub ohm tank that came in the starter kit seems to be working okay at 80w with King cookie juice…. I like my cloud Beast tanks a little better from smok, but I'm very happy with the mod itself.. might say a Christmas present from me to me, lolc66064ef2a29e6dfc5f15ae0621c565d.jpg9133b03231a17460a1fc8131e8e77de8.jpg

Good morning y'all
Well I got my Wismec RX Reuleaux Gen3 in my vape mail yesterday.. its shorter and more compact than my older rx200s.. up to 300 watts and fits very comfortable in my hand for a 3 battery mod.. the wismec sub ohm tank that came in the starter kit seems to be working okay at 80w with King cookie juice…. I like my cloud Beast tanks a little better from smok, but I'm very happy with the mod itself.. might say a Christmas present from me to me, lolc66064ef2a29e6dfc5f15ae0621c565d.jpg&key=6192c8fdd2e051802a76685106af42548d17e6f6ecadfd1c35daee1e5ea81ee79133b03231a17460a1fc8131e8e77de8.jpg&key=247cc0f0027715980f110ee6118f8f73f07b1bde1b259f01a6c63cba4c0091f9
Very nice setup@smacksy

I like the look of that mod.
Thx!
Got both mods as Christmas gifts... I've always enjoyed vaping 2 mods at the same time with different flavors to avoid flavor burnout vaping the same flavor all day long.. I really like these two, one with King Cookie and the other with Pina Colada.. appreciate your reply bro!05bb0d86f1e085e02091cf5cd7a57be6.jpg

Thx!
Got both mods as Christmas gifts... I've always enjoyed vaping 2 mods at the same time with different flavors to avoid flavor burnout vaping the same flavor all day long.. I really like these two, one with King Cookie and the other with Pina Colada.. appreciate your reply bro!05bb0d86f1e085e02091cf5cd7a57be6.jpg&key=69bf286065f7e55ae6985b16f80276878d9b23ea81cd47340d013b3b435f4ebf
You are quite welcome... I do the same thing as well with 2 mods. When one flavor gets old I switch to the other.

• 1 month later...

Received my SMOK Mag 225W TC kit in Royal Purple with matching TFV12 Prince tank (cobra edition) from 101Vape, and it's the right-handed version, so you can view the screen (and not push buttons accidentally) when you hold it in your right hand :)  I'm loving the trigger design and ease of swapping batteries via the "semi-auto magazine-style" holder.  The tank is taking some getting use to, due to the massive air-flow and super-huge drip-tip design/style... but I do like the 8ml capacity and ease of filling... compared to my go-to Toptank Minis...

I also received a new SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast V2 in Gold (to add some zing to the purple mod), along with a couple boxes of Kanger SSOCC coils in 1.2 Ohm (for the wife), and two boxes of SMOK coils... one for the TFV12 (Q4 0.4 Ohm SS quad-coil) and one for the TFV8 V2 (S1 0.15 SS single mesh coil).

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to give squonking a try. My Fuchai 213 Squonk kit came today. (Why is it when you're waiting on vape mail the mail is always late??!!) I got the yellow color, though it's more gold than yellow. Also got a Dead Rabbit RDA. The reviews of the Cube RDA (that came in the kit) weren't particularly favorable for whatever reason, but it's working well so far, of course it's only been a couple of hours! I have the Rabbit if the Cube falls out of favor! The mod is comfortable to hold, menu easy to navigate, I'm good to go! IMG_20190318_224918032.jpeg

@cany, I got this one because it wasn't too expensive. #1 I didn't want to spend more than a certain amount, and #2, if I decided I really didn't care for squonking I didn't want to have a lot of money tied up in it.

That being said, I DO enjoy this style of vaping. Go for it Cany!

On 3/21/2019 at 12:19 AM, VapeMama said:

@cany, I got this one because it wasn't too expensive. #1 I didn't want to spend more than a certain amount, and #2, if I decided I really didn't care for squonking I didn't want to have a lot of money tied up in it.

That being said, I DO enjoy this style of vaping. Go for it Cany!

Thanks @VapeMamaIm gonna give it a shot

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...