Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Let us know how you like the Mod I was looking into it
I love it, zero issues so far. Aside from the tank, i got only a day out of the installed coil. I have yet to replace it with the spare that came with the kit, but then again I am not into tanks anymore.

19 hours ago, shen_long86 said:
On 4/13/2018 at 9:50 PM, cany said:
Let us know how you like the Mod I was looking into it

I love it, zero issues so far. Aside from the tank, i got only a day out of the installed coil. I have yet to replace it with the spare that came with the kit, but then again I am not into tanks anymore.

Awesome Thanks

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Thats shiny! I have yet to try sqounker, but then at work or don't have time lol.I keep my stuff that runs with no issue, griffin 25 + merlin.

It's not for everyone but I really like it, I've just about completely switched over to squonking. :)

You get the flavor of dripping but without the hassle.

23 hours ago, smacksy said:

Smok TFV12 Prince tank.. really like the 8ml bubble tank and honeycomb drip tip.
f786bc45bd86eed4acbe425bef9aa119.jpg

smacksy is it a juice hog?

1 hour ago, gadget said:

It's not for everyone but I really like it, I've just about completely switched over to squonking. :)

You get the flavor of dripping but without the hassle.

I gotta try squonking  one day

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
How is that mine Im looking for something smaller too use

It is a great little stealth vape for sure, but for someone like me who likes to chain vape. The battery tends to go quickly, but I also run it on it's highest settings (40 watts in Power mode) other than that it is a decent little box. They do however have a newer more powerful box called the Mega-Volt which does 80w, TC and has a bigger battery. It really depends on what you are looking for.

14 minutes ago, shen_long86 said:
20 minutes ago, cany said:
How is that mine Im looking for something smaller too use

It is a great little stealth vape for sure, but for someone like me who likes to chain vape. The battery tends to go quickly, but I also run it on it's highest settings (40 watts in Power mode) other than that it is a decent little box. They do however have a newer more powerful box called the Mega-Volt which does 80w, TC and has a bigger battery. It really depends on what you are looking for.

Thank you Sir

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 12:10 PM, shen_long86 said:

Got this in the mail recently. Wotofo Profile Rda and a Limelight Gloomtem Squonk mod.

Not a bad deal either the mod itself costs $400 and I snagged it in a waffle for $20, Score!!!30b918783025d31d1a3c0d8ddceba7b1.jpg4908089979fa2bf55df2cb840f030be4.jpg

There's simply no better RDA on the market. The Profile is miles above anything else out there. Best flavor, vapor production, ease of use, ramp up time, etc. I'm a huge fan of the Goon v1, but the Profile makes the Goon seem anemic. BTW - OFRF nexMESH strips make the Profile even better.

Edited by Rixter

I agree concerning the Profile. I just got mine a little over a week ago and I'm impressed. I got into building coils for a while and went back to tanks for the convenience. These decks are super easy to build. I wouldn't even call it building. All you have to do is tighten two screws. So easy a caveman can do it. I've been vaping on the same cotton/coil for ten days and no signs of it burning out. I heard someone say they got over a month on theirs. And I can change flavors whenever I want....this RDA is awesome.

20181216_085034(0).jpg

There's simply no better RDA on the market. The Profile is miles above anything else out there. Best flavor, vapor production, ease of use, ramp up time, etc. I'm a huge fan of the Goon v1, but the Profile makes the Goon seem anemic. BTW - OFRF nexMESH strips make the Profile even better.
Yeah it is indeed a pheonominal rda, and I heard about the OFRF mesh and plan to buy some when I get the money.

I agree concerning the Profile. I just got mine a little over a week ago and I'm impressed. I got into building coils for a while and went back to tanks for the convenience. These decks are super easy to build. I wouldn't even call it building. All you have to do is tighten two screws. So easy a caveman can do it. I've been vaping on the same cotton/coil for ten days and no signs of it burning out. I heard someone say they got over a month on theirs. And I can change flavors whenever I want....this RDA is awesome.
20181216_085034(0).thumb.jpg.9a4a0f69e96fa11250add205ab17ddc0.jpg
That is awesome Jerry, I just wish I could figure out how to wick mine properly using the mesh.

12 hours ago, shen_long86 said:
On 12/16/2018 at 8:57 AM, jerryjoe said:
20181216_085034(0).thumb.jpg.9a4a0f69e96fa11250add205ab17ddc0.jpg

That is awesome Jerry, I just wish I could figure out how to wick mine properly using the mesh.

Did you get any of the cotton that WOTOFO sells specifically for this RDA? I've been using it and it works perfectly.

Wotofo-Pre-Built-Cotton-for-Profile-RDA.jpg

5 minutes ago, shen_long86 said:
10 minutes ago, jerryjoe said:
Did you get any of the cotton that WOTOFO sells specifically for this RDA? I've been using it and it works perfectly.
Wotofo-Pre-Built-Cotton-for-Profile-RDA.thumb.jpg.ad915d4dab5e10ab976e4cad3d039871.jpg

No, I am using Cotton Bacon Prime currently. I will have to get some of that cotton, I did get replacement Wotofo mesh for it though.

There is this other mesh from a place called OFRF (pronounced "off") that is supposed to be better than the wotofo. I've tried both and the difference isn't that great. I watched a bunch of videos about wicking this RDA and came to the conclusion that I needed a lot more cotton than was being suggested. The wotofo cotton pulls through super tight, and I leave a  lot of the excess, well past the side of the build deck. I find it allows me to get close to 15 drags before needing to drip/squank. When I followed the directions on youtube and cut the excess cotton to the shape of the build deck, and pushed the ends into the wells, it was taking away from the cotton mass centered under the mesh coil. That resulted in some nasty dry hits. I think with this RDA there's no such thing as too much cotton (within reason).