Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

1 minute ago, Earthling789 said:

@Walt I had a good record for not breaking anything for years... and then I bumped a 250ml cylinder with my elbow and shattered it... cracked another while washing it out (just using a bottle brush, so it probably had a defect), and the last one... I sat it down on the counter and the base broke off from the cylinder (cheaply made)...  After that I figured I'd give plastic a try since I could buy 3 or 4 for the price of one, good Pyrex one.

Wow, that's crazy.  I've had a couple drinking glasses where the bottom just fell off.  Really a bizarre sensation.  Got the glass almost up to my mouth before I realized what happened.  Felt really stupid sitting there holding the bottomless glass. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Walt said:

Now, now, now....  Don't say it.  No, it doesn't vibrate.

Hades with a Sherman on top.  Maxwell's silver hammer!

Hades-Sherman.jpg

Wow, I had that exact same set up!

25 minutes ago, gadget said:

Wow, I had that exact same set up!

No kidding?  I haven't decided if I like it or not.  The magnets on the switch take about 50lbs of torque to push, lol.  Love the atty though.  A local B&M had it.  It is a clone but I have never seen a clone so well machined.  Very clean.  Even inside there are no bit markings.  Threads are even super smooth.  $30 beats $95 for an original, lol.  

*bump* 120 ml of 100ng nicotine (pg),

La flavors cotton candy, la flavors strawberry kiwi, la flavors mango. TFA Carmel cappuccino. The Carmel cappuccino is delish when mixed with amaretto by Loranne. I have discovered I prefer Loranne to everything else. Capella is okay, I guess it's hit or miss sometimes! By the way,before you order " tinted" glass from fast tech,the color peels off like cheap wallpaper when you clean it!

1 minute ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

*bump* 120 ml of 100ng nicotine (pg),

La flavors cotton candy, la flavors strawberry kiwi, la flavors mango. TFA Carmel cappuccino. The Carmel cappuccino is delish when mixed with amaretto by Loranne. I have discovered I prefer Loranne to everything else. Capella is okay, I guess it's hit or miss sometimes! By the way,before you order " tinted" glass from fast tech,the color peels off like cheap wallpaper when you clean it!

Wow!  Get down foo!!!!  You go girl!  DYI is the only way to go! 

Got a new toy, Athena Squonk Mod Kit. Comes with the bf rda and i have to say i am in love. I have really been missing squonking since i got rid of my Therion squonk. It is a full mechanical single battery mod and it works amazing, 6.5ml bottle lasts me all day as well as a single battery. Also the rda has amazing top airflow and a deep juice well. Mod also has a great safety feature, a lock switch just under the fire button. So no need to worry about auto fire when it is in your pocket.73f8398af59ba8c8ce6ea8d80d63cbb5.jpg

A blast from the past and Wally's official tootle puffer!  Beyond Vape Spire.  With a new hat.  A Merlin MTL.  Blasting at a massive 6V and 1.17 ohm coil.  2x30+36 K parallel, 3.5 ID, 5.5 wrap. 

Spire Merlin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got the Coilart Mage mech kit. Jesus christ the flavor that comes off RDA's is amazing... i just have a basic 24 kanthal 8 wrap that came out at .39

Was going to go lower but 5 wrap 24g kanthal has way too little surface area.... im very happy with the purchase. This is a great mech kit for starters

I was going to put a picture in but the lowest i got was 1.7MB in file size....so..