Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

38 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Okay... @Walt what is a squonk? Have I been gone a super long time???

I know!  Weird name right?  "Squonking" is when you have a bottle of ejuice in your mod.  You squeeze it and the juice goes up through the bottom of a dripper atty.  It's like dripping upside down.  Here's a pic of one showing the bottle:

council_of_vapor_wraith_80w_squonker_kit_battery.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gadget said:

Traded for another Squonker!
Hcigar VT Inbox
DNA 75 chip
Pretty generic looking and I hated the battery covers it came with...
No problem, I'll just recover them!

Original
699cc26aaf8bd424c54328858e448c21.jpg

Now
9b55f8fe503968252ccfb529f2802aa4.jpg

Very, very, nice!!!   Where to you source your material?  Love the look!!!!

Very, very, nice!!!   Where to you source your material?  Love the look!!!!

eBay [emoji41]
I have an extensive Ronson Lighter collection, most of my lighters are 40s - 50s but have some as early as the 1900s.
I have refurbished several of them so I have a box of leather scraps to pull from.

This is a small portion of my collection.b7f6f8b43ed1010d651198947eb06e91.jpg

11 minutes ago, gadget said:

eBay emoji41.png
I have an extensive Ronson Lighter collection, most of my lighters are 40s - 50s but have some as early as the 1900s.
I have refurbished several of them so I have a box of leather scraps to pull from.

This is a small portion of my collection.b7f6f8b43ed1010d651198947eb06e91.jpg

Amazing!  Those go back for sure!!!!

Teaser...

It's on its way!

I ordered it Saturday, I got an email that offered an a MAD DOG GTA for .99 if you spend 50. No Brainer. [emoji41]

I also ordered another set of covers so I can do one with the Ostrich leg. [emoji41]

Photoshop mock up, I'll post pics of the real thing when it gets here.066f67f60186e3886c84c62e5ba32191.jpg&key=31d18697c93fe35f8b913cd77d174110f4c68a4e3ffd6d044eb6a8e258450b9f

I forgot to bump! I got my purple glass in for my Griffin 25 a while back. And yes....
On the day my last coil was death striking. It's dark purple I love It! I need to learn to resize my pictures on this phone they are too big to post...ugh but it does look nice!

If it's an Android phone, download QuickPic.
Great program, you can resize, crop, rotate, and tons more.

26 minutes ago, gadget said:

Teaser...

It's on its way!

I ordered it Saturday, I got an email that offered an a MAD DOG GTA for .99 if you spend 50. No Brainer. emoji41.png

I also ordered another set of covers so I can do one with the Ostrich leg. emoji41.png

Photoshop mock up, I'll post pics of the real thing when it gets here.066f67f60186e3886c84c62e5ba32191.jpg&key=31d18697c93fe35f8b913cd77d174110f4c68a4e3ffd6d044eb6a8e258450b9f

Oh Ya!!! Dat will be da-bomb!!!!   For sure, for sure, for sure!!  She's a twentieth century fox, oh ya. 

I got my latest from the VT Fire-sale...

I picked up the last of the Kanger Top-box minis (a red one), and the last of the Kanger Subox Nano kits (a black one).  I also picked up another Kanger Toptank Nano in black because they were cheap and I could always use another.

The Subox Nano kit and Topbox mini kit will be Christmas presents :) Love a good sale price on gifts :) 

Just now, Earthling789 said:

I like my plastic cylinders... VG just rolls right out of them, unlike Pyrex (where it sticks like glue)

Ok, I guess it's time for me to ask and learn again.  I went Pyrex because of concerns of leaching.  Obviously that is not a concern?

Just now, Walt said:

Ok, I guess it's time for me to ask and learn again.  I went Pyrex because of concerns of leaching.  Obviously that is not a concern?

The plastics used in good lab plastics should not be a problem with leaching...  They should hold up well to the harshest of chemicals and never out-gas. 

I still use Pyrex for all my beakers, flasks and tubes, but I went with plastic on my graduated cylinders for two reasons... 1) VG and PG don't adhere to the plastic like they do Pyrex... 2) After breaking my third one (one while washing, two bumping over on the counter), I wasn't willing to spend big bucks on graduated cylinders anymore :) 

@Walt I had a good record for not breaking anything for years... and then I bumped a 250ml cylinder with my elbow and shattered it... cracked another while washing it out (just using a bottle brush, so it probably had a defect), and the last one... I sat it down on the counter and the base broke off from the cylinder (cheaply made)...  After that I figured I'd give plastic a try since I could buy 3 or 4 for the price of one, good Pyrex one.