Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Got my "odds and ends" from the VT fire sale!!!!! Some replacement glass for the hubby and such, and cotton bacon for me (Cannot run out of BACON)! Gonna try that King of Churn real soon!

Ordered Sunday, here today! Thank you Chris!!!!!

Edited by VapeMama

My VT store order arrived last weekend... My gal broke the chimney on one of her Nautilus tanks last month, so I snagged a new one for about the price of a box of coils locally.  I also ordered many more coils and a TopBox Mini kit.... because they are awesome, a great price, and my preferred all-day device :) 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Walt said:

The final frontier.  The obscure world of the squonker.  Shown here with a modified 22mm Tsunami (BF pin from a 24mm Tsunami). 

Wraith.jpg

Been my experience the RDAs with bottom air tend to leak if squonked too much, tried the exact same setup, except the mod was different, Juice leaked out the air intake slots, in my opinion tanks with the air intake at the top work much better for squonking.

2 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Been my experience the RDAs with bottom air tend to leak if squonked too much, tried the exact same setup, except the mod was different, Juice leaked out the air intake slots, in my opinion tanks with the air intake at the top work much better for squonking.

I'm sure you're right.  I've got a side airflow atty on order.  So far however I haven't had it leaking.  Been squonking pretty lightly though.  I'm sure I'll get lax, give it a good squeeze at some point and have a flood.  The airflow tubes are not too long in the thing. 

15 minutes ago, Walt said:

I'm sure you're right.  I've got a side airflow atty on order.  So far however I haven't had it leaking.  Been squonking pretty lightly though.  I'm sure I'll get lax, give it a good squeeze at some point and have a flood.  The airflow tubes are not too long in the thing. 

I use a modified RTA  on top of my squonker, when I squeeze the bottle it fills the tank on the RTA. Kind of defeats the purpose of the idea, but I like it, and it works for me.

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I use a modified RTA  on top of my squonker, when I squeeze the bottle it fills the tank on the RTA. Kind of defeats the purpose of the idea, but I like it, and it works for me.

That's a hoot!  I bet you can carry a ton of liquid in the device that way though!

22 hours ago, FXRich said:

That's funny, @Walt and I were having this discussion about RDTAs. I have 2 Medusa Reborns that came with squonk pins and we were thinking the same thing about defeating the purpose.

After reading your post I decided to give it a try and it works great! The squonk pin is above the juice well so it fills the tank instead of sucking it back down in the bottle.
The Medusa has a 3.5ml juice well, add the 10ml bottle from the Wraith and you pretty much have an all day vape. :)

Wraith.jpg

@FXRich and @gadget,   Tis true!  But it's a pretty cool application.  I'm trying to source some tubing the right size.  I stumbled into an insane deal on 10ml bottles some time ago and have probably a life time supply, lol.  Something else gadget mentioned, use them like magazines.  Lock and load!!!

7 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Oh,bump!nicotine 100mg, sample pack from vapewild ( nicotine came from there too) pipette. Hey anyone used fasttech? I ordered two replacement glass pieces...yes just because they were purple! September 5th.they said 5-10 days.......

Their not called slow tech for nothing http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/1/d1cb5a337120f69a4de88c9f080e05f96c050373.jpg

7 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Oh,bump!nicotine 100mg, sample pack from vapewild ( nicotine came from there too) pipette. Hey anyone used fasttech? I ordered two replacement glass pieces...yes just because they were purple! September 5th.they said 5-10 days.......

5-10 days is the time it takes them to pick the order and put it into a bag for shipping.  Expect 4 weeks minimum for delivery after ordering... the usual is 6-8 weeks, and don't be surprised if it shows up after Christmas :( 

14 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

I got the USPS notification it was processed in Hong kong....guess the hubbs will be building me some coils this weekend....hey I mix his juice it is oookkaay LOL

Yep, if you ordered on the 5th, they started processing on the 6th... 10 business days from there is the 20th, so that would be about right on schedule :)  Shipping from Hong Kong will take 3 weeks minimum, and if it gets hung in customs, it could take an extra 2-3 weeks on top of that.  BUT, at least you know it is on the way!