Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

This one gets me.  It's a beautiful mod and it is built very well.  I watched a review by DJLSB vapes and he mentioned the internal resistance was not set correctly.  I vaped it in TC and reviewed the the mod settings in Escribe.  They never finished building the unit by running the case analysis provided in Escribe.  That is just plain wrong.  I'll run it myself and get the settings correct next day off.  TC is working wonderfully but the temp is way off.  I'm going to estimate a full 25 to 35 deg F low.  

Hcigar VT75C.jpg

This one gets me.  It's a beautiful mod and it is built very well.  I watched a review by DJLSB vapes and he mentioned the internal resistance was not set correctly.  I vaped it in TC and reviewed the the mod settings in Escribe.  They never finished building the unit by running the case analysis provided in Escribe.  That is just plain wrong.  I'll run it myself and get the settings correct next day off.  TC is working wonderfully but the temp is way off.  I'm going to estimate a full 25 to 35 deg F low.  
596444c42ec0e_HcigarVT75C.thumb.jpg.c639e778665d0440c99df9f8f67240ad.jpg

What mod is this man? Looks sexy af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Cheers Walt. Currently looking for a new mod but want something with a little more power than my iStick 80w. Was thinking maybe the smoant Charon? Had a play with one?

Have not but I've seen a lot of positive chatter on it. 

11 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Cheers Walt. Currently looking for a new mod but want something with a little more power than my iStick 80w. Was thinking maybe the smoant Charon? Had a play with one?

Ive been using a Cuboid tap for about a month now Im diggin it  it has all the bells/whistles

They've made it stateside.  The Govad RTA.  This as all RTA's is a different critter.  Massive air flow.  Like zero resistance air flow.  For vapor production this could compete well with a lot of dual coil attys.  Flavor is bright and on point but with the massive airflow it is not as intense as some attys.  It is finicky.   There's a pretty small latitude on wicking between flood, just right, and dry.  Second build so far.  2x28+32SS, 5.5Wrap, 4mm, ~0.5Ω.  I might be on the light side with cotton as there is a slight gurgle.  No leaking.  But if I really hit it hard and long, I can dry it out a bit toward the end.  Bottom line; it's a keeper in my books.  Enjoying the ride! 

Govad RTA.jpg

Quick update:  If you do decide to try this mod and use TC with Stainless go to DJLsb's website.  Go into his Escribe section and download his modified SS316 profile.  Does a nice job of getting things up to temp. 

afa699d0938c8d99fe9b8e75f21f3dad.jpg

This is the one I've been waiting for- my first delve into drippers. My (clone) Apocalypto RDA. Loving it already.

Dual 3mm ID fused claptons - sitting pretty at about 60w. Blowing Juicewhore Mohito clouds and my own vanilla. Also got some prebuilt coils to have a play with some different builds I have no idea how to make yet lol and a pack of cotton bacon. Happy days.

Can't say enough good about this Therion, I absolutely love this thing!

But...
I can't leave anything alone [emoji41]
I see all these Limited Editions with the Snakeskin options so I decided I needed a Limited Edition.
I found an Ostrich leg purely on eBay.
Let the customization begin!395f11ad300951751dddcb801f051319.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 8:34 PM, gadget said:

Score!
eBay
7.50 + 2.50 shipping!
Really good quality, well built 26mm atty and/or mech mod stand.
It has 4 small rubber feet to keep it from sliding around.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/282475132986c40001ebed3d3455d9e66c0e705bc505.jpg

Sharp looking stand!  i like that a lot!!!

Sorry no pic(s) but I snagged a couple of Serpent Mini's today.  Pretty good sale $19 a hit.  This is mostly to say I highly recommend them if you want a 22mm shorty single coil that delivers flavor.  Gotta wick pretty lightly, but they will do a nice job for ya.  5.5 wraps of 28x2+36 SS @ 3.5mm yields a nice battery conservative .41Ω.  Looks good and vapes great on the SX mini ml class @ 375°F with 45 joules available.  I'm finally starting to find RTA's I really like and doubling up on them.  This whole vapin thing is working out pretty nicely!  

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you VT!!!

Even over the holiday it got here in amazing time!  Now before you call me insane, there is a method to my madness.  Our Keyboard player who does all the announcements introduces me as "our bass player and fog machine".  This is going to be the perfect intro to Locomotive Breath!!! 

Here come the train, Here come the train!!!

Tempest.jpg

Buuhbump!!! Thanks VT here too,I was out of a good tank for a second and my vapemail came that  *very* day. I picked up the Atlantis v2 and some coils to last me until my replacement glass for my Griffin gets here! Perfect timing I was in the middle of a move ( got my first apartment y'all) and some juice from vapemoar and @Christopher thanks so much!!