Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

This one was a surprise.  I saw the tiny little wicking holes and thought, oh boy, this one is a dry hitter.  The first wicking was.  Re-wicked with a little more fluffing a viola!  Monster bubbles coming up.  Single coil, four wrap, clapton.  This little guy is pumpin flavor and vapor.  I'm amazed. 

Ammit.jpg

This one was a surprise.  I saw the tiny little wicking holes and thought, oh boy, this one is a dry hitter.  The first wicking was.  Re-wicked with a little more fluffing a viola!  Monster bubbles coming up.  Single coil, four wrap, clapton.  This little guy is pumpin flavor and vapor.  I'm amazed. 
Ammit.thumb.jpg.777668276706df8d784ebbb8aada0fc1.jpg

Why did you go with the Ammit over the Pharaoh? Or do you have the Pharaoh as well?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, theclaw20 said:

Why did you go with the Ammit over the Pharaoh? Or do you have the Pharaoh as well?

I've got two Pharoahs, and I wanted to try something different.  I like the size of it.  Small.  Really makes a lot of sense for a single coil build.  

I've got two Pharoahs, and I wanted to try something different.  I like the size of it.  Small.  Really makes a lot of sense for a single coil build.  

Which tank allows larger builds?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Bump de Bump Bump.  (Hope I did that right)

@Christopher  You shouldn't have, but thanks!  The sampler pack is beautiful!  Very nicely done!  Oh ya, the twisted clapton I bought is very nice as well.  I shall do a special build on a favorite RDA and have a tasting party this weekend!!!

Edited by Walt

This one was a challenge.  First build twisted Clapton on a 3mm rod.  Troll saz: "You can't do that, I'll short out!"  Second build Clapton on a 2.5mm rod.  Troll saz "Blahahahaha watch me leak like a river!"  Third build Walt saz "Watch me stuff enough cotton in here to choke a ox!"  Troll and I have reached detente!  At least for the moment.  

Troll.jpg

Got these in a few days ago but I've not been feeling well and forgot to post here. All from the VT store:

1 - Kanger Aerotank 2

2 - 5-packs of coils for the above

1 - Aspire Nautilus X (@Christopher's recommendation and I'm really liking it so far!)

1 - 5-pack 1.8 ohm coils for the above

Then, @Christopher added Ace of Spades pack, extra cartridges, juice, eGo battery holder... and his generosity knows no bounds! I'm trying the Ace of Spades cig-alike, and so far I'm liking it a lot more than I would've thought for stealth vaping. Still in the testing phase right now but so far I'm pretty impressed at its performance.  :relaxed: 

Just now, cany said:

@Tam  How is the Ace of spades I was thinking of getting something like this for some higher nic juice for when I get Edgy

So far I'm liking it a lot. The Ace of Spades sampler comes with two cartridges (basically cartomizers) filled with a higher nic (16 mg I believe) juice in menthol and one in tobacco flavor. The automatic cut off is about a four second draw? Decent vapor and throat hit too. I would definitely recommend this for those times when you need more nic, less time to vape-types of situations. You'll need a thinner juice for the filler material to absorb -- I would go more VG than a 50/50.

17 minutes ago, Tam said:

So far I'm liking it a lot. The Ace of Spades sampler comes with two cartridges (basically cartomizers) filled with a higher nic (16 mg I believe) juice in menthol and one in tobacco flavor. The automatic cut off is about a four second draw? Decent vapor and throat hit too. I would definitely recommend this for those times when you need more nic, less time to vape-types of situations. You'll need a thinner juice for the filler material to absorb -- I would go more VG than a 50/50.

Thanks I might give it a shot

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Thanks! I went a left out in left field with that design and was worried I was up to late when making the final decision to roll with it

Obviously up late works good for you.  That is very sharp packaging.  Begs the eye to explore.