Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Well this sucks. So the TF-RDTA was $10 but if I got my order over $50 I'd get free shipping. I figured I was eventually gonna get the tfv12 so I ordered that plus some extra glass to get over $50. That site didn't have the Pharaoh Rta. In retrospect I should have just bought the Pharaoh from a different site and called it a day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Received my Pharoah and popped in a .5 coil. Very easy to set up and works great, however the Pharoah will not work on Eleaf iStick Pico Mega. The batt cap is in the way :( Ended up putting it on my reg iStick.

HolyBa****BaAndyba!!!  Got my Pharaoh today too.  Put in a .27Ω build using 2x24 - 32 SS spaced clapton on a 4mm rod.  What a cloud machine!!!!  The flavor is there too!  This thing is killer!  Dripping it will take a little practice I'm sure.  Or filling the juice well.  Whichever terminology one likes best.  All I can say is wow!

@Walt dripping becomes second nature after you do it a little while.just don't drip and drive!!I love the mutation x v2 my sweetie lovingly let me keep!! Every dripper is different,but one thing's for sure,I love mine,so no fuss to rewick,awesome sauce flavor too!! And buuhbuuummmppp!! My cuboid 150 watt ,lGHG2 's and .3 coils for the atlantis mega  arrived today from here at vt. LOVE the cuboid!! Also in the mail this week,some pg from amazon, my cola,amerretto, chocoate hazelnut, and mint chocolate chip by lorranne flavors from ecig express. It's been a good week!!! 

Two 500ml beakers and flavors!  I am mentioning the beakers because they are Pyrex, straight sided, measure greater than 3" in diameter to accommodate a monster blender and weigh in at just over 200g a piece leaving plenty of head space on the scale for brew. 

20170408_094737.jpg

Got my order from the VT store! Everything was all wrapped in beautiful purple tissue paper... my puppy was dancing around the box he was so excited! He loves any kind of paper and tissue paper has the advantage of making a lovely crinkle sound, lol!

The best thing was the note on my inventory sheet that said, "We love you Tam!" Made my day.  :hugging:

Got my order from the VT store! Everything was all wrapped in beautiful purple tissue paper... my puppy was dancing around the box he was so excited! He loves any kind of paper and tissue paper has the advantage of making a lovely crinkle sound, lol!
The best thing was the note on my inventory sheet that said, "We love you Tam!" Made my day.  :hugging:

I got the purple tissue paper today too. No nice note but that little flavor packet of Adam's apple sure brightened up my order as I left my juice at home and just had what was in the baby beast tank to get me through lunch!

Got one of my new aliens woohoo

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

3 minutes ago, Uncivil11 said:

I mean it's in sale is what l tell the wife.

My wife and I have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.  It's good up to about a grand.  I usually try to show her the stuff but she has no idea what she is looking at.  She likes the smell of vaping and that is the extent of her interest.  So, it's good and disappointing at the same time.  So I tell the cats.  

What's also cool, is that the premade coils I have, when rewrapped with a 3.5mm ID and with the posts going in opposite directions, are the exact right length for this tank's deck. In the pic of the deck shown below, I didn't clip the ends of the wire... it was exactly the right length.b1b8688c2e4e760219d7d2f069d40ae6.jpg87293a6f6d1dcf608c3c68f8e67decf7.jpg53332893aad99577caf7bf0c931e4722.jpg

I finally got my order from China. Smok GPriv, 2 GPriv red silicone sleeves, 2 TFV8/12 style drip tips, 3 TFV8 replacement glasses, 3 TFV8 X4 coils, 3 TFV8 T10 coils.

While waiting for the mod and coilheads, my somewhat broken mod really fell apart and I ran out of TFV8 coils. As a result, I ended up getting into rebuilding and buying a bunch of stuff in between making the China order and receiving it. Doing both that has largely made this China order obsolete for me lol.

I kind of wish that didn't open the GPriv and just sold it to someone brand new.

It's safe to say that I won't need to order any more vape stuff for a very long time (besides cotton and juice), but I'm sure I'll get shinyitis and buy a bunch of stuff anyways :).d435c9325cb32c5dfbedc49fb934fae6.jpg