Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I have a love and hate relationship with the Cleito tank. The coils are expensive and would like something higher than .4 ohm. I wanted to buy a re-buildable tank and couldn't decide. So I bought the RTA that just rolled out for the Cleito. Looks nice and has enough room for a build. The only complaints I heard was the wicking was tricky. Will let you know how it works out.

3 hours ago, smacksy said:

Yeah, I got alot of meds I take, BP, Diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension and Albuterol for COPD. If I hadn't quit smoking and started vaping I'd probably be dead by now, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I was gonna say, you just showed us all your meds, and your real name, too (on one of the bottles).  My dad has early COPD - hasn't stopped him from smoking, sad to say.  He has diabetes, too.

I was gonna say, you just showed us all your meds, and your real name, too (on one of the bottles).  My dad has early COPD - hasn't stopped him from smoking, sad to say.  He has diabetes, too.

Lol

It's only some of my meds..lol

And you guys can can call me Jimmy if you like..as it is indeed my real name, lol

On 10/8/2016 at 5:26 PM, smacksy said:
12 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

If I showed you guys meds, you would probably be afraid!lol

Mine are much the same.  Two rows in my desk cabinet, plus four bottles sitting ON my desk.

10 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

👼glad I'm not the only one,haha!!!

Oh, I forgot the boxes on my other shelves, but those two boxes are only every three days.  MS, epilepsy, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, high cholesterol, GERD, and a few other things makes for....well, you get my drift.

Oh, I forgot the boxes on my other shelves, but those two boxes are only every three days.  MS, epilepsy, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, high cholesterol, GERD, and a few other things makes for....well, you get my drift.

My cousin has epilepsy...she had a seizure in the middle of the night and hit her head on the nightstand requiring stitches about a month ago... she was taking something called phenobarbital but the doctor changed it to something called Dilantin if I spelled it correctly...

On 10/9/2016 at 7:25 PM, smacksy said:

My cousin has epilepsy...she had a seizure in the middle of the night and hit her head on the nightstand requiring stitches about a month ago... she was taking something called phenobarbital but the doctor changed it to something called Dilantin if I spelled it correctly...

Sent from my XT1585 using @smacksy alot of the meds I take for mood stabilizers are used for epilepsy.anit convulsants.sorry to hear that.dilantin at a low dose didn't bother me,but they use much larger doses for mood stabilization and is zombified me.I have several cousins,and an aunt with epilepsy, it can be very scary!kudos to you for being there!