Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I get spit back from the Cleito tank and RDA, but after the coil warms up it stops. I don't have any spit back from my iSub tank, the coils have a screen at the top. Spit back never bothered me. Probably got used to it from using 510 cartomizers and dripping atomizers. I have been doing this way to long. :D

2 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

I hope you love it!!!!

I hope so too, or it will become a PIF item. So far I have removed the coils in the spare base, and replaced them with dual SS 316 coils, tried to hit .3 but got .33 not a big difference. The mod is shaped like the RX200, but only 2 batteries instead of 3, same dimensions too. Waiting for the batteries to charge now. It came with a extra bottle which will come in handy.

33 minutes ago, FXRich said:

I hope so too, or it will become a PIF item. So far I have removed the coils in the spare base, and replaced them with dual SS 316 coils, tried to hit .3 but got .33 not a big difference. The mod is shaped like the RX200, but only 2 batteries instead of 3, same dimensions too. Waiting for the batteries to charge now. It came with a extra bottle which will come in handy.

And the blonde nodded her head and smiled!glad you're having fun with it, don't do anything crazy,like mistake face blotting papers for cotton....said the blonde.

Just now, Foofightervapegirl said:

And the blonde nodded her head and smiled!glad you're having fun with it, don't do anything crazy,like mistake face blotting papers for cotton....said the blonde.

What's face blotting papers? I have heard about blondes using white out on computer screens.

I have used cellucotton from Sally's Beauty supply for wicking, and it works pretty good too.

48 minutes ago, FXRich said:

face blotting papers are as thin as tracing paper,you blot your face with them if you're a girl and you want to absorb oil without face powder,I never liked face make up.it was funny because imagine trying to wick with something thinner than tracing paper,lol.a blonde *might* screw that up a touch lmao!

I can't remember if it was you or someone else that has the 60w dripbox, but my question is did it come with a Velocity style RBA, 2 square posts with 2 holes in each post, this one did, and its really easy to build on.

23 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

I never had spitback until I used that tip:(we'll see I ordered a wooden one,and the big Ming here,they are a little bit wider.

I like the ming tips now - I didn't for a long time - but they fit the shape right (and before, I was just used to the much smaller protank/davide drip tips) and I really like them now.

54 minutes ago, spydre said:

I like the ming tips now - I didn't for a long time - but they fit the shape right (and before, I was just used to the much smaller protank/davide drip tips) and I really like them now.

Good to know,I think I will be happy, based on the one I bought at the vapeshop,and the ones I bought, here,it is like combining the good features of both,if that makes sense,lol.just realized I ordered two of the ming wooden tips,which is good,because I plan on picking up another crown 2,so I can run a separate tank for the stainless and kanthal coils....yes laziness,lol.I want one tank solely for tc haha.I will also be picking up the new 80 watt tc eleaf mod,internal battery,as my new back up for when I am charging my batteries,as I have kind of outgrown my istick 40 watt,and it doesn't support the stainless coils,life will be ever so much easier!of course I will keep all of my back ups,lol you never know! 

2 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Good to know,I think I will be happy, based on the one I bought at the vapeshop,and the ones I bought, here,it is like combining the good features of both,if that makes sense,lol.just realized I ordered two of the ming wooden tips,which is good,because I plan on picking up another Crown 2,so I can run a separate tank for the stainless and kanthal coils....yes laziness,lol.I want one tank solely for tc haha.I will also be picking up the new 80 watt tc eleaf mod,internal battery,as my new back up for when I am charging my batteries,as I have kind of outgrown my istick 40 watt,and it doesn't support the stainless coils,life will be ever so much easier!of course I will keep all of my back ups,lol you never know! 

I'm not entirely sold on my Crown 2 yet.  I go back and forth.  I swear, it's hotter than my other tanks, even on a lower wattage or temperature setting, and I get burned even with a delrin tip on the lowest tc setting.  And the leaking issue never really resolved.  Sometimes it's just tipping it more than 40 degrees, sometimes it's more, but I'm tired of having juice on my hand, and on my mod.  I'm just not sure yet.

How are the wood tips working out for you?  Do they get hot like other tips?

My SVD is my backup for when the Cool Fire is charging.  Won't get rid of it until it doesn't work anymore.  I love it.

18 hours ago, FXRich said:

Got a Kanger 160w Dripbox, and 2 LG HG2 batteries from the VT store today, don't know yet whether I'll like it or not, its my first dripper.

Welcome to the squonking world. I hope you like it. The only piece of advice I have is to wash the bottles thoroughly before use. There is a coating or something that makes your liquid have a plastic taste. People have suggested to use a little vodka, it seems to kill the plastic flavor. I just washed with soap and hot water and didn't have any problems for the original Drip Box.

16 minutes ago, spydre said:

I'm not entirely sold on my Crown 2 yet.  I go back and forth.  I swear, it's hotter than my other tanks, even on a lower wattage or temperature setting, and I get burned even with a delrin tip on the lowest tc setting.  And the leaking issue never really resolved.  Sometimes it's just tipping it more than 40 degrees, sometimes it's more, but I'm tired of having juice on my hand, and on my mod.  I'm just not sure yet.

How are the wood tips working out for you?  Do they get hot like other tips?

My SVD is my backup for when the Cool Fire is charging.  Won't get rid of it until it doesn't work anymore.  I love it.

Haven't got the tips in yet,but I will keep you posted.I haven't had any of those issues with the crown 2,well the leaking,but only once,when I had left my airflow open 4 hours while asleep.but the getting hot thing,it gets a touch warm when I chain vape ,never hot.I have been using a plastic,not even Delrin drip tip, even when I cranked it up to 80 watts,when I first got it,I never had a problem,I wonder what's up with that.what coils are you using and what is your wattage? Maybe we can get this figured out!

11 minutes ago, BirdDog said:

Welcome to the squonking world. I hope you like it. The only piece of advice I have is to wash the bottles thoroughly before use. There is a coating or something that makes your liquid have a plastic taste. People have suggested to use a little vodka, it seems to kill the plastic flavor. I just washed with soap and hot water and didn't have any problems for the original Drip Box.

The only problem I'm having with it so far is the airflow. It has more than enough airflow, but in my opinion its too high, the air doesn't flow across the coils like I would prefer it to. I have fixed the problem by putting the cap on upside down, I get a cooler vape and bigger clouds that way, and the cap doesn't get as hot. The only downside is if I push the cap down all the way it restricts the air, so I keep it up a bit. 

12 minutes ago, FXRich said:

The only problem I'm having with it so far is the airflow. It has more than enough airflow, but in my opinion its too high, the air doesn't flow across the coils like I would prefer it to. I have fixed the problem by putting the cap on upside down, I get a cooler vape and bigger clouds that way, and the cap doesn't get as hot. The only downside is if I push the cap down all the way it restricts the air, so I keep it up a bit. 

Ahhh....Had to find my dripper to understand what you were explaining. Makes total sense. Agree the top does get hot and it is annoying. Will have to try your trick out and see if it works better. Thanks.

@spydre I have noticed a wicking issue,I stab all four cotton ports with a saftey pin before I prime them,they have lasted about a week for me that way.maybe the wicking issue is making your tank so hot?plus before I started doing that it did flood quite a bit.no problems since then.I have been using the kanthal,but as soon as this one is spent,I'm trying the .5 stainless in tc mode again,I will give you an update when I do! 

6 minutes ago, smacksy said:

0d286bed2e48559d1b4026f812dc4d52.jpg

400 mls of Juice from

Verde Valley Vapes..

Really liking Lemonheads and Cinnamon Cream..under $40 with shipping..

They got some great deals on quality juice.. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice...... I see you got high BP too

Nice...... I see you got high BP too

Yeah, I got alot of meds I take, BP, Diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension and Albuterol for COPD. If I hadn't quit smoking and started vaping I'd probably be dead by now, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

@spydre I have noticed a wicking issue,I stab all four cotton ports with a saftey pin before I prime them,they have lasted about a week for me that way.maybe the wicking issue is making your tank so hot?plus before I started doing that it did flood quite a bit.no problems since then.I have been using the kanthal,but as soon as this one is spent,I'm trying the .5 stainless in tc mode again,I will give you an update when I do! 

I don't THINK it's a wicking issue.  Right now, I'm using .25 SS in wattage mode at around 32 watts.  As long as I don't chain vape (which I do when I use my SVD), it doesn't get too hot that way.  But that goes out the window if I switch to TC, even with the lowest temperature setting.  That's when I burned the inside of my lip (it blistered up) at just, I think, 320 degrees - but even without trying to chain vape it, any hit off of it was too hot.  I don't remember the other tank I used from my husband (I can't remember what it was, whether it was the Herakles or a different one) I don't recall getting hot lips from hitting it.  Then again, I can't remember clearly, it's been so long.  But that mod was set at over 400 degrees.

Thanks for any insight.