Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

16 hours ago, FXRich said:

Got the prize I won from Gearbest today. A Kanger Subtank Nano Kit, they didn't have a black one so I got the purple one. To make a long story short I had a choice whether to give it to the other half or save it for bike ridding next summer, an easy choice to make. Not much to say about it but its like the Subtank mini kit but no RBA and its smaller, and its purple. 

Yeah, I was not impressed with the subtank. I've not been impressed by most sub ohm tank kits that I've tried. I guess I'm just supposed to stick to plain old RDAs. :P

Also, Hi everyone! Seems like I haven't been here in forever.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got the first 2 shipments of my Vapocalypse panic purchase.

1-8-16-NEW2.jpg.137cb79398af2b7df35b6d57

1-8-16-NEW1.jpg.44df49db48e01a3e5cc2dcce

Sorry for the terrible pictures.

I hope this lasts a while.  I hate to say I have DIY supply order on the way, and a cart full of tanks that should tide me over, no matter what happens.

(1) Reuleaux RX200

(2) Joyetech VTC mini

(2) Wismec Persa 75W TC

(1) NEBOX

(1) TFV4 Mini

(1) Crown Tank

(2) Crown RBA

(5) Crown .25 ohm SS coils

(3) Black Glass for the Crown

I am currently vaping the Crown on the Reuleaux.  I am having a hard time adjusting to the much larger size, and cooler, but bigger vape. The NEBOX really has me spoiled with it's smaller size, it just isn't the best TC mod out there.

3 minutes ago, cany said:

I see the RX200 :thumbup:  How are you running it??

.25 ohm dual SS coil, 40 watts and 560F

It is a bit cool of a vape for me.  I think it is a TCR issue.  I run my NEBOX at 40/400 and it is much warmer, but with much less vapor...

I am liking it, but I may have to lower my nicotine level with the massive amount of vapor.  I will try the RBA later with titanium and see if that is closer to what I am looking for.

15 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

.25 ohm dual SS coil, 40 watts and 560F

It is a bit cool of a vape for me.  I think it is a TCR issue.  I run my NEBOX at 40/400 and it is much warmer, but with much less vapor...

I am liking it, but I may have to lower my nicotine level with the massive amount of vapor.  I will try the RBA later with titanium and see if that is closer to what I am looking for.

I have too try the Herkales in temp mode   Went too one B&M and they didnt carry coils for it  With he .4 Kanth coil @60W its got a nice warm vape  thats turns hot if I chain vape it lol  I tried one hit at 100W and that was enough lol

14 minutes ago, cany said:

I have too try the Herkales in temp mode   Went too one B&M and they didnt carry coils for it  With he .4 Kanth coil @60W its got a nice warm vape  thats turns hot if I chain vape it lol  I tried one hit at 100W and that was enough lol

60 watts in power mode is doing good.  It really doesn't like my 50/50 juice though.  It is trying to flood.  I guess I need to try 70 - 75 watts, but I am already spinning from the 60 watts, and I can't see my television for the fog B)

4 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

60 watts in power mode is doing good.  It really doesn't like my 50/50 juice though.  It is trying to flood.  I guess I need to try 70 - 75 watts, but I am already spinning from the 60 watts, and I can't see my television for the fog B)

I thought I would be getting more fog then I am  Im using my 20/80 juice

My Eleaf iStick 60W TC came in yesterday and I've really enjoyed using it so far. I set it up with an IGO-L RDA with a 3mm 28g .16Ω vertical Ni200 coil and just enough cotton wicking to touch the bottom of the juice well.

20160109_150918_DCE.jpg.1a4ab235fff6f7ca

20160109_151036_DCE.jpg.79ea0b7ab2f01df4

It's the perfect setup for testing new DIY mixes because with such a small amount of wicking, you can drip about 5 drops through the top and get 5 or 6 good pulls, and TC keeps you from getting a dry hit at the end...very little overlapping of flavors that way.

Got most of my goodies from 101Vape today...

Another SubTank Mini with bonus o-ring kit
5-pack of 1.2 Ohm Vertical OCC
Cloupor Mini-Plus 50W TC in black

2016-01-12%2018.21.37_zpsssqkokct.jpg

I'm still waiting on the Orange Cloupor Mini-Plus to arrive... it should have been in this shipment, but they apologized for a stocking issue and are shipping it separately (should arrive tomorrow or Thursday?).  Oh, and they gave me a $5 credit on my next order :D

1 hour ago, Earthling789 said:

Got most of my goodies from 101Vape today...

Another SubTank Mini with bonus o-ring kit
5-pack of 1.2 Ohm Vertical OCC
Cloupor Mini-Plus 50W TC in black

I'm still waiting on the Orange Cloupor Mini-Plus to arrive... it should have been in this shipment, but they apologized for a stocking issue and are shipping it separately (should arrive tomorrow or Thursday?).  Oh, and they gave me a $5 credit on my next order :D

Cool!  Keep us posted on how you like the Cloupor Mini-Plus!  I have been tempted to pick up a couple to help round out my single 18650 mods.

Edited by jasonculp

9 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

Cool!  Keep us posted on how you like the Cloupor Mini-Plus!  I have been tempted to pick up a couple to help round out my single 18650 mods.

I have 3 of the standard minis (30W), and already have a blue Mini-Plus, but I've not tried the temp-control yet... although I do have a few Ni200 coils, but don't plan to use them (because of all the negatives I keep reading about them).  

I picked up the black and orange Mini-Plus because I felt I needed to stock up whenever I can find them under $30, and on sale these were $27.85 each :D  I do love the way these Clourpors feel in my hand, and they are just so darn durable (and portable)!  I've soaked, dropped, and banged the 30W versions like crazy and they still look great, and keep on working!!

I guess next on my list will be a roll of Ti so I can at least use that in my RBA decks and give TC a whirl...  Or perhaps some Ti or SS pre-mades?

2 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

I have 3 of the standard minis (30W), and already have a blue Mini-Plus, but I've not tried the temp-control yet... although I do have a few Ni200 coils, but don't plan to use them (because of all the negatives I keep reading about them).  

I picked up the black and orange Mini-Plus because I felt I needed to stock up whenever I can find them under $30, and on sale these were $27.85 each :D  I do love the way these Clourpors feel in my hand, and they are just so darn durable (and portable)!  I've soaked, dropped, and banged the 30W versions like crazy and they still look great, and keep on working!!

I guess next on my list will be a roll of Ti so I can at least use that in my RBA decks and give TC a whirl...  Or perhaps some Ti or SS pre-mades?

I have had 2 of the standard mini's and really liked them.  I never had much of a problem with Ni200 coils from Kangar, but they are still factory coils and the RBA just works better.

Does the Mini have Titanium or SS mode?  I have not really followed them too much, I guess I will have to do some research.  I have been building my NEBOX with Titanium ever since I got it an really like it.  I want to try SS, but I never have ordered it.  I had it in my cart and never pulled the trigger.

7 minutes ago, jasonculp said:

I have had 2 of the standard mini's and really liked them.  I never had much of a problem with Ni200 coils from Kangar, but they are still factory coils and the RBA just works better.

Does the Mini have Titanium or SS mode?  I have not really followed them too much, I guess I will have to do some research.  I have been building my NEBOX with Titanium ever since I got it an really like it.  I want to try SS, but I never have ordered it.  I had it in my cart and never pulled the trigger.

Just checked my manual... "Auto sensing Ni or Ti wire..."  It also auto suggests proper joules based on temp selected, and allows manual TC mode as well.  Sorry, no SS mode :(