Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I'm going to order some, can't go wrong with nuts and chocolate. Plus almond joy is some of my favorite candy. Is there any thing else you recommend from EC Blends?

Their Dragon's Tear is good but you need to let it age for several weeks before the creamy flavor comes through. Also, the chocolate malt (the first flavor I ever tried from them) is really good, especially with extra flavoring. There are so many good flavors from them that I've tried. You just have to go to their site and go a little nuts. They sell 5 ml bottles for $2.50 each so it's easy to try a lot of different flavors without breaking the bank.  :)

I just got home - busy time for me. Didn't even have time to open...

ok - 

carbon fibre drip tips - check

black o-rings for sub tank to match drip tips - check

V2 RBA decks for sub tanks - check

2 LG 3000 mah 18650s -check

another mini Nautilus and coils for the misses - check

good to go

Subtank mini RBA Plus from Mt. Baker Vapor and Kidney Puncher replaced my Triton! Double checked before and after cleaning to make sure the juice flow controller is working correctly and it is. Have juice in it now and am waiting very impatiently for the coil to soak up the juice.  :D

Like yours did to you :o:o

Feh. It worked like a dream for the first two tankfuls, then on the third refill, it did what the first tank did. I'm done with it. I hope you have better luck than I did.  :(