Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

f2f838dfc231e5fb08de621c51b11b26.jpg5caf366e6b7fc83e8829035b77a12d7b.jpg Just got these from the house tonight. P.B. Blaster - PeanutButter Oatmeal Cookie, Milk And Honey : This one is flipping amazing, tastes just like fresh baked p.b. oatmeal cookies with a little bit of honey and a creamy milk flavour on the exhale. 10/10 imo Lock Rings - Fruit Loopy Cereal : Imho this tastes just like fruit loops in cold milk, you get all of the fruit flavours up front and on the back end a slight creamy milk flavour. 10/10

Thanks for posting!  I wanted someones thoughts before I ordered from them.  You never know if the reviews on websites are legit.  So you'd buy from them again I take it?\

I just ordered 120ml of Bluebonic-plague (blueberry cheesecake gelato) and 120ml of Power Pack (yogurt berry granola).  If you use DAD in the checkout you get 20% off until the 22nd.  240ml of juice for $47 shipped :D

Also the owners list their phone numbers on the website, very cool!

Edited by Mplough

I love my KPT3 minis!  Even though I have plenty of larger, or nicer, tanks... the KPT3 mini is my go-to for sampling new flavors and for when I'm riding my bike or mowing the lawn!

You can't beat their function and portability :)

My vape-mail from Wizard Labs arrived today...

Six 120ml bottles of the flavors I keep running out of (vanillas, chocolates, bavarian cream, strawberry)
Thirteen 30ml bottles of complimentary flavors (fruits, caramel, sweet cream, PB, etc)
Three 8ml bottles of enhancer flavors (Almond, banana, cinnamon)
Two new 14ga blunt needles
Two new glass stir-rod

Still waiting on arrival of my new glassware from Amazon (Erlenmeyer Flasks, Graduated Cylinders, Beakers, and  30ml Boston bottles w/droppers)

I also received my Four, new Samsung 25r batteries (not shown below, because they are on the charger).

2015-07-03%2013.50.16_zpsufkqcobo.jpg

My vape-mail from Wizard Labs arrived today...

Six 120ml bottles of the flavors I keep running out of (vanillas, chocolates, bavarian cream, strawberry)
Thirteen 30ml bottles of complimentary flavors (fruits, caramel, sweet cream, PB, etc)
Three 8ml bottles of enhancer flavors (Almond, banana, cinnamon)
Two new 14ga blunt needles
Two new glass stir-rod

Still waiting on arrival of my new glassware from Amazon (Erlenmeyer Flasks, Graduated Cylinders, Beakers, and  30ml Boston bottles w/droppers)

I also received my Four, new Samsung 25r batteries (not shown below, because they are on the charger).

Are you mixing for personal use or are you testing to start your own line?

Are you mixing for personal use or are you testing to start your own line?

Personal use primarily.  I do mix for a couple of friends and co-workers, and I charge them a little... under local B&M rates... to offset my costs of supplies (actually, they usually buy enough to completely cover my costs, over time).  I've thought about my own lines, because my friends say what I mix for them is better than what they get at the shops.  I think they are just being kind, but they keep asking for more, so maybe they do like it?  I think it would just be too much trouble to go into huge productions, because it would become a "job", and not a "hobby", not to mention finding the venue to sell it?

To me, mixing juices is "fun", and gives me a chance to use my Chemistry degree, but making my own line of flavors might take the fun out of it?