Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Not flan, FLaN (Feels Like a Nut) aka Almond Joy but that name is trademarked so EC Blends couldn't use it. It's a mixture of almonds, chocolate, and coconuts. It's been my ADV for over two years now.  :)

I just may have to try and beat that flavor for you Tam. LOL

I just may have to try and beat that flavor for you Tam. LOL

Duh. I should've thought of that before, Comp! I usually add extra sweet to it (used to add double extra sweet but I'm trying to cut down a little). Now that you have a better handle on my situation, you probably could do something amazing! Do you want me to send you a sample?

Sure a Sample would be very helpful I can try, Hopefully it will turn out better than what I have been trying to do for bcarter. The one he wanted is still eluding me. :hope:

I'll get it out to you tomorrow. Do you want the 6 mg or 3 mg? I believe both are at 40/60.

Got my "red" Eleaf iStick 50W in the mail today. The picture of it online looked like a washed out metallic pink, which I liked. What I got was the same bright magenta/hot pink like the iStick 20W. No problem there. I'm off to go find a suitable wrap.  :)

What's the cheapest you've found it so far,Tam?

The lowest price I've found so far is around $49 but those are all out of stock with no date for restock. I bought mine for $55 at Avid Vaper. I do a lot of business with them.  :)

Received another Cloupor mini (in silver) and three of the Efest zipper pouches (designed to carry 3 18650 batteries) from VapeNW.com.

My plan is to use the pouches to carry one Cloupor min and full-size Kanger tank (or spare battery), or a pair of 30ml bottles in each pouch.  These will be perfect for keeping my gear safe when traveling, or for keeping backups in one place!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Been gone on business for a couple of weeks, but while I was away I got these as a "pay it forward" from JohnHitThingWithRock. A Kanger Unitank and an Aspire BDC.33e4987ebf9534579c94fd5b55b140da.jpg

A huge thank you to him. I'll soon have a couple of my own items that I'll be "paying forward" to another vaper.

Edited by Adversarious1