Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

I can't speak to the rebuildable part of the Delta 2 but the OCC heads are freakin awesome.  Just picked up a Kayfun 4 today, getting the center shaft drilled tomorrow.

I can't speak to the rebuildable part of the Delta 2 but the OCC heads are freakin awesome.  Just picked up a Kayfun 4 today, getting the center shaft drilled tomorrow.

I really like the looks of Kayfun4.  I just look at the expanded blow up of them and I don't know if I am smart enough to assemble/disassemble it.  I run my SubTank Mini on the middle setting, I don't know how that would compare to the Kayfun.

The only thing that's keeping me from getting a Delta II is the price of coils.I wonder how long they last compared to Subtank coils

My local B/M sells a 5 pack for $20, on par with Atlantis and sub coils, although I have finally mastered rewicking the Sub OCC heads.

I really like the looks of Kayfun4.  I just look at the expanded blow up of them and I don't know if I am smart enough to assemble/disassemble it.  

My thoughts too but it's really easy, youtube  :evil:

I really like the looks of Kayfun4. I just look at the expanded blow up of them and I don't know if I am smart enough to assemble/disassemble it. I run my SubTank Mini on the middle setting, I don't know how that would compare to the Kayfun.

They're really easy to work with, and vape great.... As long as the spring is not jacking-up the resistance!

Yep, I saw that video about a week after getting my first V4... Interesting way to fix the problem!  I stretched the stock spring on one, and it is working well... on the other one, I tried a different spring... a slightly larger diameter, and heavier gauge Brass spring.  It seems to be working well too, but makes turning on/off the juice control a bit tighter... I just hope I don't damage the threads with added tension.

of course once the wallet is open it is easier to continue feeding the VAPE MONSTER of shiny iteams;  also picked up authentic Au plated orion rda that seems it will be cool to build vertical coils on:

20150320_165827_zpsc8ac7pk8.jpg

20150320_165418_zpsdtihm01h.jpg

125 ml bottle of Feels Like a Nut (FLaN) in 3 mg nic, 40/60 blend came in today. I started with 12 mg nic and have cut down to 3 mg in the same delivery system. Might eventually get off nicotine yet.  :)

125 ml bottle of Feels Like a Nut (FLaN) in 3 mg nic, 40/60 blend came in today. I started with 12 mg nic and have cut down to 3 mg in the same delivery system. Might eventually get off nicotine yet. :)

I'm not a huge fan of Flan but that does sound good,Tam

I'm not a huge fan of Flan but that does sound good,Tam

Not flan, FLaN (Feels Like a Nut) aka Almond Joy but that name is trademarked so EC Blends couldn't use it. It's a mixture of almonds, chocolate, and coconuts. It's been my ADV for over two years now.  :)