Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Great Vape Mail day!

Kanger Sub Tank Mini

5 1.2ohm OCC coils

Sigelei Mini 30 Watt

iStick 30 Watt (#2)

Quick impessions:
Sub Tank Mini: Killer with the 1.2 ohm coil and middle airflow setting. I am replacing Delta/Nautilus with this!
Sigelei Mini: Very nice, more accurate ohm reading than iStick, cool silicone cover, magnetic door for 18650, 510 is on wrong side.
iStick 30...just like my other one I gave away (PIF) today.

Quick impessions:
Sub Tank Mini: Killer with the 1.2 ohm coil and middle airflow setting. I am replacing Delta/Nautilus with this!
Sigelei Mini: Very nice, more accurate ohm reading than iStick, cool silicone cover, magnetic door for 18650, 510 is on wrong side.
iStick 30...just like my other one I gave away (PIF) today.

Ok it's been over 13 hours, where the Subtank Mini review? Common man you slackin!

Ok it's been over 13 hours, where the Subtank Mini review? Common man you slackin!

I am. I didn't even take pictures. I really like it, and if nothing happens it will be my all day vape tank. Here are some other thoughts on it:

I think I need to get busy and review the Sigeili 30 Mini too. I am already seeing some minor problems, the switch is having an issue and I am going to have to take it apart to see what is going on. (It works fine, just a weird "double step" push that feels like something is broke or moving in the box.)

Edited by jasonculp

...and here's how it performs with the stock .4Ω dual coil RBA setup.

Okay, I finally decided to build dual coils. 26 gauge Kanthal, 2.5ish mm and 7 wraps. Came in at 0.5 Ohms. Got it pulled about 4mm off the deck. Ran some Japanese cotton through it and she has a nice warm vape. Nice cloud. I am happy with it but for the love of God I wish there were stainless flat washers with the deck screws!

Thanks. I skipped the OCC head and went straight for the .4Ω stock dual coil RBA section. That puts out ~44 watts (22 watts per coil) on a fresh battery, so there's not much of a chance to burn the cotton. I was a little concerned putting ~35 watts to the single coil in the OCC head.

BTW..the flavor is incredible!

Well Rixter, I built another dual coil double barrel coil. 0.4 Ohm, sick build BUT I decided to take tank number 3 and built a vertical (chimney) coil. 0.5 Ohm on 24 gauge Kanthal. WOW! The flavor, brought a tear to my eye crybaby.gif

Thanks to the PO that

Neither (more than 2" of ) snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night, stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds

My sample pack of juice didn't arrive today, I have to go to the PO to pick it up.

Edited by T-Bone