Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Vape mail number one from epuff store, excellent shipping speed. So happy I don't have to smoke crap. The adventure to the mailbox sucked. I even drove to the end of the driveway. I get out of the car to walk to the mailbox and get slapped with the windchill plus snow in the face, brrrrrr.

Aspire premium kit.

45797e7e2492f1679bec9884f020fcad.jpg

Curious, is there a break in period for the nautilus mini? It seems to be a bit... Tight? On the draw? Or maybe it's cause my eliquid has been sitting around. Dunno...

Gurgling too..

Edited by Serendipity

Received my Kayfun V4 today, and it hardly looks like a clone... All the paperwork, logos, even the seal on the box would lead you to believe it is 100% authentic... although one sloppy attention to detail from the factory... the Svoemesto-logo center of the tank was assembled upside-down :)

2015-01-09114325_zps4439c482.jpg

2015-01-09114423_zps8db4c3d5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Vape mail number one from epuff store, excellent shipping speed. So happy I don't have to smoke crap. The adventure to the mailbox sucked. I even drove to the end of the driveway. I get out of the car to walk to the mailbox and get slapped with the windchill plus snow in the face, brrrrrr.

Aspire premium kit.

45797e7e2492f1679bec9884f020fcad.jpg

Curious, is there a break in period for the nautilus mini? It seems to be a bit... Tight? On the draw? Or maybe it's cause my eliquid has been sitting around. Dunno...

Gurgling too..

Serendipity i noticed that with my nautilus mini that when you first fill it up/change coil heads make sure the airflow ring is between two of the holes before standing right side up and with the new coils let the e-liquid soak into the coil for abou an hour.

Which i know seems much but it will wick the juice better and no gurgling.

As far as tight draw it was the same with mine the first 5-10 puffs then it was fine.

But this is just what my experience has been with the nautilus mini, but it still should work (I.M.O.)

Edited by drakeThade86

IMG_20150119_161544.jpg

Beyond Vape Smith box. It's a collaboration between BV and the manufacturers of the ipv's. 150w.
Aria Built (BV) SS Temple drip tip.

I also have a package coming from a seperate vendor containing a Hobo v2.1 RDA and a Mutation X v3. But that has not arrived yet. :P

I set the fire alarm off in my house with my Smith box within the first hour of having it in my hands. My alarms run through the security system in my house, so the fire dept. was called. Needless to say, they weren't very happy to find some guy sitting in his driveway looking like a human fog machine. One of the two I talked to was laughing his *** off, though.

Serendipity i noticed that with my nautilus mini that when you first fill it up/change coil heads make sure the airflow ring is between two of the holes before standing right side up and with the new coils let the e-liquid soak into the coil for abou an hour.

Which i know seems much but it will wick the juice better and no gurgling.

As far as tight draw it was the same with mine the first 5-10 puffs then it was fine.

But this is just what my experience has been with the nautilus mini, but it still should work (I.M.O.)

Yeah I noticed. Lol! I get the gurgle sometimes, sounds like I'm hitting a bong. Looked around the forums, and took the advice about taking the tip off and blowing down. Really works.

Today's mail contained an Aspire CF 18650 mod, a Kanger Subtank, two Sony VTC4 18650 batteries, and an Efest Soda charger...all from Triangle Vape.

gallery_15088_188_1170.jpg

Here's the setup...

gallery_15088_188_26301.jpg

...and here's how it performs with the stock .4Ω dual coil RBA setup.

Edited by Rixter

Congrats to you on getting that damned shotgun to work. I have three of these tanks and I blew out all three trying to break them in. Actually that doesn't look like a bobble head :thumbup:

Congrats to you on getting that damned shotgun to work. I have three of these tanks and I blew out all three trying to break them in. Actually that doesn't look like a bobble head :thumbup:

Thanks. I skipped the OCC head and went straight for the .4Ω stock dual coil RBA section. That puts out ~44 watts (22 watts per coil) on a fresh battery, so there's not much of a chance to burn the cotton. I was a little concerned putting ~35 watts to the single coil in the OCC head.

BTW..the flavor is incredible!