Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

IPV mini showed up today. So far I'm really liking this thing! Thanks to Earthling for helping me spend some money. :)

On its way are two Eleaf iSticks (one blue and one red) from the Vapor Talk Store, a EHPro Stillare from Mad Vapes, and a Jam RDA from 101 Vapes. Stalking of the mail person has commenced. :evil:

Joejoevapekins helped spend more of my money last night with the purchase of the Jam RDA.

If anyone has money they want to spend, we have some mighty fine members all willing and able to help out! :D

Edited by Tam

Nice haul! I read the output charging option for charging other devices from the ipv mini has been causing problems for ppl. I sounds like it feeds the power to the "other device" through the 510 connection and if you activate it when you have a tank on it, it will autofire the coil and fry it. Just a heads up.

Will wonders never cease? My IPV-mini arrived this morning!

This thing appears small, but is exactly the same size as my MVP 2.0 (yet slightly heavier with battery installed), and is far more ergonomic... I could actually stand it to be slightly larger, at least in the width.

2015-01-03105935_zps0d248537.jpg

Still stalking the mailbox for my iSticks, Nautilus coils, and Kayfun V4 :)

Yes, that is what will replace the MVP. Have to go find one in a girly color lol

The Champagne and Blue IPV-minis are pretty "girly"... well, no... IMO, they're just kinda "cheap-plastic" looking colors... like 1970's Mattel / Hasbro :)

You could always buy a silver one and paint it? Or, perhaps someone will offer silicone sleeves for it?

IPV mini showed up today. So far I'm really liking this thing! Thanks to Earthling for helping me spend some money. :)

On its way are two Eleaf iSticks (one blue and one red) from the Vapor Talk Store, a EHPro Stillare from Mad Vapes, and a Jam RDA from 101 Vapes. Stalking of the mail person has commenced. :evil:

Joejoevapekins helped spend more of my money last night with the purchase of the Jam RDA.

If anyone has money they want to spend, we have some mighty fine members all willing and able to help out! :D

I stalk the mail person myself... He got a better than usual Xmas card this year for putting up with my stalk attacks!

Christmas in my mailbox this morning :)

Two ELeaf iSticks (silver and blue) and a pack of Nautilus BVC. The Samsung batteries were purchased locally on sale (and I grabbed the last 5)!

I already have a blue iStick, but the one that arrived today will be a birthday gift for a friend (unboxed it to inspect and charge it).

2015-01-05102345_zps6d1647c6.jpg

Two Eleaf iSticks, one in blue and one in a red that looks more like a hot pink/magenta from the Vapor Talk store. Also in the box was one Vision charger (I ordered 4 originally so I'm in contact with the store to get it made right).

Like Phil Busardo said in his youtube vid, these do tend to run a little hot so I have a 2.0 ohm HH.357 vaping like a champ with the eGo adapter at 6.0 watts. It hits like my Vision Spinner does at 4.3 volts. I really like these tiny things. Thanks, Earthling, for talking me into buying them. :)

The EHPro Stillare RDA from Madvapes also came in today. It's an older model, which I wanted. Playing with it will have to wait until the weekend when I can spend more time building some coils for it and my Koh Gen Do organic cotton pads come in from Amazon.

Edited by Tam

Two Eleaf iSticks, one in blue and one in a red that looks more like a hot pink/magenta from the Vapor Talk store. Also in the box was one Vision charger (I ordered 4 originally so I'm in contact with the store to get it made right).

Like Phil Busardo said in his youtube vid, these do tend to run a little hot so I have a 2.0 ohm HH.357 vaping like a champ with the eGo adapter at 6.0 watts. It hits like my Vision Spinner does at 4.3 volts. I really like these tiny things. Thanks, Earthling, for talking me into buying them. :)

The EHPro Stillare RDA from Madvapes also came in today. It's an older model, which I wanted. Playing with it will have to wait until the weekend when I can spend more time building some coils for it and my Koh Gen Do organic cotton pads come in from Amazon.

You're welcome! :D

Once I bought the first one, I fell in love... I knew you'd appreciate the size, capacity, and functionality advantages over your Spinner2's....

You're welcome! :D

Once I bought the first one, I fell in love... I knew you'd appreciate the size, capacity, and functionality advantages over your Spinner2's....

It's not hard to top the Spinner 2s for me, but the original Spinner 1300s...

These things really run hot though. I've got it down to 5.6 watts now and it's still hitting like a train. Had to open the window a bit to air out the room and it's damned cold outside tonight! LOL

Or just get a jwrap for it. Pair it with a subtank so she doesn't have to learn to rebuild

Depends on what you traded to get it lol

That rainbow vamo that I hated.. But person is a friend.. And really wanted it.. And I was also getting a tugboat toper with but I still have the vamo and the 4nine awaiting the tugboat...