Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Got my Kayfun lite (Clone) today as the final part of a trade I did with Copper.

I have a 1.5ohm Tiger coil build on it (Same as my KPT coils) Vapor is good, Flavor is good, but building it is kind of a PITA. Wicks very well with 10pg/90vg in it. I will say it is way better than the genesis style tanks. All my Genesis Tanks just sit in the stand any more, I don't think this one will be joining them anytime soon.

Top caps and fat daddy 510's for the isticks. Problem solved with the little mods this evening. I can use my igo l with the 1.1 build again and the mini for on the go and the ride. The Ipv is taking a back seat until the istick fails again. Hammond box for the dna40 build should be back from hydrographics tomorrow and since it's supposed to rain this weekend I'll be starting that build.

Well I got some of my stuff today My XTar Charger, Magnets, An according to the Tracking my flavorings. Here is the kicker the post office left the package out at the rural street mail box and it is gone. Stolen SOL for $100 worth of flavorings. I'm Livid!

Dang, I hate that for you!

In the small town I live in we only have Post Office boxes if you are in the city limits. So most times you might have to wait a day or two to pick up a package. A couple of years ago my wife bought a set of luggage that was out of stock. She prepaid it shipped. When the credit card bill came in I called and asked where it was. They had a USPS tracking number that showed delivered to my address (a small PO box) I asked the postmaster (at the time) and she said it was picked up. Visa said I had no recourse. I still wonder what happened to that luggage...

Well I got some of my stuff today My XTar Charger, Magnets, An according to the Tracking my flavorings. Here is the kicker the post office left the package out at the rural street mail box and it is gone. Stolen SOL for $100 worth of flavorings. I'm Livid!

Oh no! Is there anything you can do to at least get your money back?

All I can do is make a claim and get some of money back. Bad part is I'm running out of many flavors in that order and no money to reorder. Yea JoeJoe I want to go postal on that worker right. They have always brought it to the door or left a note to pick it up at the post office. No note no box at the door and no box at the mail box. You would think being this time of year they would have more seance than to leave on the street. That was just plain irresponsible

Oh I will be on Monday. It is possible my dog was out, I was sleeping when it was delivered. The package wasn't set to deliver till Monday now I don't get anything but a slap in the face and half what it is worth. Not to mention the pissed off customers than won't get what they order because I needed that to fill orders.

All I can do is make a claim and get some of money back. Bad part is I'm running out of many flavors in that order and no money to reorder. Yea JoeJoe I want to go postal on that worker right. They have always brought it to the door or left a note to pick it up at the post office. No note no box at the door and no box at the mail box. You would think being this time of year they would have more seance than to leave on the street. That was just plain irresponsible

I've had this happen more than once... my carrier would leave a box on top of my mailbox, or on the ground next to the mailbox... I'm in a rural area, and the a-holes that live out my road will not hesitate to drive slowly by and snag a box... having no idea what is inside it, but knowing they'll be able to use it, hock-it, or sell it to someone sooner or later.... :(

After having maybe a dozen packages stolen like this... my mail-lady now pulls off the road, drives up my long driveway, and will deliver any box which is too large for my mailbox directly to the door... or she'll leave it in the cab of my pick-up (which is never locked) if nobody is home or it's raining.

It sucks that your package was stolen, and even more that you'll be out $ for theft...

Thank Joe, I'm sure it will be months before I see even the 50$ it was insured for. That is if they cover it because it was technically "Delivered."

I had almost the same thing happen to me a few months ago. Got a buddy of mine to build me a gaming rig with some of his left over pc parts. not a bad rig considering I only had 350 in it. well long story short fedex destroyed it in shipping and I got nothing back but friend was kind enough to reimburse me. 750w psu, 250gb Samsung ssd, 1tb hd, asrock mb, amb a10 black series cpu, r9 270 gpu, touch screen cooling system, coolmaster cpu cooling unit all wrecked, team dark ddr3 8gb 1600. I was lets put this in kind terms madder than a wet cat

I had almost the same thing happen to me a few months ago. Got a buddy of mine to build me a gaming rig with some of his left over pc parts. not a bad rig considering I only had 350 in it. well long story short fedex destroyed it in shipping and I got nothing back but friend was kind enough to reimburse me. 750w psu, 250gb Samsung ssd, 1tb hd, asrock mb, amb a10 black series cpu, r9 270 gpu, touch screen cooling system, coolmaster cpu cooling unit all wrecked, team dark ddr3 8gb 1600. I was lets put this in kind terms madder than a wet cat

That's cool that he was able to that!

I wish I had more recourse, but I think this just cost me in more was than just the theft.